What has annoyed you today?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Stilgar

Ninja
Dec 20, 1999
Toitle
Visit site
Ah, when you put it like that I can agree. That's finding value in it. But there's the strain of thought that would force someone to say, rather pointedly "oh but you just feel that way because it's determined and ****. It's not really romantic"

I hate that. *angry face*

Stilgar

Ninja
Dec 20, 1999
Toitle
Visit site
I never really thought much about the concept of free will. I take it for granted that I am my own 'agent' until proven otherwise. It's the most useful proposition for me, personally.

DarkED

The Great Oppression
Mar 19, 2006
Right behind you.
www.nodanites.com
*Going to the bar for the sole purpose of seeing a certain chick who called me and wanted me to come out to the bar. Did I mention I REALLY wanna bang her?

*Standing around the bar for two hours listening to her talk about **** I couldn't care less about until I finally figured out how to ask her if she wanted to come back to my place without making it sound like "hey, wanna come back to my place and screw me?"

*Walking out of the bar with car keys in hand and her on my arm (Did I mention I was gonna bang her?) just as her idiot brother pulls up, drunk off his ass.

*Hearing her say she's sorry but she's got to stay at the bar to watch over her idiot brother to make sure he doesn't do something stupid(er than what he's already done, which was driving to the bar drunk) and that we'll have to 'hang out' some other time.

*Driving home horny, alone, and pissed off, with a raging hatred towards her brother that would make Lucifer himself quiver in his little pleather boots.

A perfect ending to a perfect week. I get paid tomorrow and I'll be back at the bar trying to nail her again. Here's to hoping tomorrow night is better.

Basically, I got the...

cockblocs.jpg

Did I mention I was gonna bang her?

Last edited:

DeletedAccount69

Jan 24, 2008
Seventh graders not shutting the f*ck up and reading when asked to, and in fact being literally incapable of sitting still and reading for ten minutes.

I blame video games lololol

I hate seventh graders. They're ****ing annoying...

SleepyHe4d

fap fap fap
Jan 20, 2008
idiot brother

Yeah, he may look like an idiot to you but from his perspective you probably look like some horny disrespectful scumbag trying to **** his sister. ;)

Where ya live moog?
vvvvvvv

Last edited:

LeGeNDaRy

Bleed Black
Apr 28, 2005
day-graveyard.com
I'm currently crazy about this chick, and she was at my place yesterday and we hung out for hours. Anyways, the reason it pisses me off is because she's very good friends with my girlfriend, and I actually met her through my girlfriend (I would dump my girlfriend to be with her, not that she's prettier or anything, but I'm seriously crazy over her... also my lady and I are going through a rough patch right now).

The fact that I can't just kiss her all of a sudden KILLS me because she seems very interested in me, but I'm not sure if it's in a "friends only" way.
Feck.. women are sometimes way too hard to read... that annoys the sh*t out of me too.