What has annoyed you today?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Flak

I am Gamer, hear me Pwn. RAWR
May 26, 2004
Playing Kartrider and them kicking me because I'm not leet enough.

WTF.

haslo

Moar Pie!
Jan 21, 2008
Bern CH
www.haslo.ch
Still waiting for my Sennheiser PC-350 headphones and PCI-E X-Fi, although the stores I ordered them from last week told me they'd be here 2-3 days ago.

Vers Vlees

Oohhh a custom title
Nov 30, 2002
The Netherlands
www.versvlees.owns.it
With my 2nd job I'll earn only half of my salary because of retarded Tax laws. Atleast I get payed weekly and I can still get my other half of my salary in the tax return NEXT YEAR but still retarded.

I got my laptop back from Asus repair after 2 months. It broke down again after 4 days. Now I have to sent it back and I'll probally have to wait another 2 months :mad:

cuddles

Jan 31, 2008
The human race
god
my crappy PC
waking up today and to my surprise still breathing

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
8zfm6w.jpg

but seriously...

What annoyed me today?

What annoys me every god damn day??

People who don't know how to drive!

this includes, but is not limited to
-not going at least the speed limit
-slowing down way more than is needed to make a wide turn
-not paying attention to the stop light when you're at the front of a long line
-trying to make a U turn where there is no available turn lane thus holding up the entire line of cars behind you
-trying to squeeze into the front of a line of cars when the right lane is ending by speeding up to front and putting on your blinker
-casually drifting to change lanes w/o warning or blinker as if you own the road and we're supposed to know of what you're about to do
-speeding off the line at a stop light when the road ahead merges to one lane so that you can be in front and then drive right at or just under the speed limit
-driving in the fast/left lane but going just the speed limit, it's called FAST lane for a reason, drive like you belong there or gtfo

there's more but these are encountered daily.

Last edited:

Adelheid

Bernstein
Jan 23, 2008
Nowhere.
Christians. Well, a christian anyway.
I was jabbering about how I was looking for remakes of Doom music, you know real/real sounding instruments rather than synth, and suddenly I find myself in a timewarp back to 1991 with this nutjob telling me I'm going to hell for playing "That murder simulator" which apparently is a tool of Satan.
Anyway, I politely inform them that the point of the game is to KILL DEMONS, which is why there is all that "Satanic" crap all over the place, because you are in hell killing demons.
At which point I am told "I know what you're doing, you're trying to trick me into playing satans murder simulator."

I think you can imagine how that continued...

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
Christians. Well, a christian anyway.
I was jabbering about how I was looking for remakes of Doom music, you know real/real sounding instruments rather than synth, and suddenly I find myself in a timewarp back to 1991 with this nutjob telling me I'm going to hell for playing "That murder simulator" which apparently is a tool of Satan.
Anyway, I politely inform them that the point of the game is to KILL DEMONS, which is why there is all that "Satanic" crap all over the place, because you are in hell killing demons.
At which point I am told "I know what you're doing, you're trying to trick me into playing satans murder simulator."

I think you can imagine how that continued...

So how deep did you bury him? got to make sure the body doesn't surface.