What has annoyed you today?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Adelheid

Bernstein
Jan 23, 2008
Nowhere.
As long as it isn't biological or theological determinism, I find the whole idea quite romantic. I don't subscribe to it, but the theory in itself is very nice.

I believe that the universe is alive and that we are it's attempt to understand itself, to learn about itself?
Am I a determinist?

...but I'm not sure if it's in a "friends only" way.
Feck.. women are sometimes way too hard to read... that annoys the sh*t out of me too.

It's a basic law of nature that women find you more attractive if you already have a woman with you, even if it's just a woman friend.

Last edited:

Flak

I am Gamer, hear me Pwn. RAWR
May 26, 2004
Sweet I get to rant.

Ok, This really isn't a rant about T-Mobile, just about my luck. I had to get a new carrier and chose T-mobile. I used to have Verizon and the Env, so I got used to a qwerty and wanted another. I like the sidekick's data package (unlimited everything!) so I got a sidekick 3. It comes yesterday and I wasn't overly impressed, it seems kind of cheapish. So I go online and activate and nothing works right. After being on with tech support 4 or 5 times it's discovered that the network is having intermittent connection issues. It was up and down all night, so I can't really play with my new toy dammit.

It seems to be back to normal today but I still don't like the phone. I'm sending it back for a Sidekick slide. If I don't like that I might have to give up qwerty. That REALLY annoys me.

Ok I'm done.

[xF]PR3D470R

My Vengeance Is Everlasting
Jan 20, 2004
KC
Sweet I get to rant.

Ok, This really isn't a rant about T-Mobile, just about my luck. I had to get a new carrier and chose T-mobile. I used to have Verizon and the Env, so I got used to a qwerty and wanted another. I like the sidekick's data package (unlimited everything!) so I got a sidekick 3. It comes yesterday and I wasn't overly impressed, it seems kind of cheapish. So I go online and activate and nothing works right. After being on with tech support 4 or 5 times it's discovered that the network is having intermittent connection issues. It was up and down all night, so I can't really play with my new toy dammit.

It seems to be back to normal today but I still don't like the phone. I'm sending it back for a Sidekick slide. If I don't like that I might have to give up qwerty. That REALLY annoys me.

Ok I'm done.

Maybe you should switch to Sprint.
I'm not a Sprint employee or anything*

*More than likely a Sprint employee. Ok, yes a Sprint employee. Please help me feed my non-existent children. [puppy dog eyes]

Last edited by a moderator:

Mozi

Zer0 as a number
Apr 12, 2002
In the Borderlands..
www.mozidesign.com
Games for Windows Live...

It's so ****ing retarded.... I was trying to play GoW PC co-op and my friend could not join my hosted game with a private invite since he as a silver account and I have a gold account from Xbox live. I could not join his private game either...

However it's perfectly alright to join my game if he joins from the server list with out an invite?! WTF...

DarkED

The Great Oppression
Mar 19, 2006
Right behind you.
www.nodanites.com
Games for Windows Live...

It's so ****ing retarded.... I was trying to play GoW PC co-op and my friend could not join my hosted game with a private invite since he as a silver account and I have a gold account from Xbox live. I could not join his private game either...

However it's perfectly alright to join my game if he joins from the server list with out an invite?! WTF...

Welcome to Microsoft. Population: Stupid.

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
After I got my hair did today I wandered around the mall looking for "now hiring" signs. I saw one (and only one) at Hot Topic. I went in and talked to the manager lady, and not only did she seem to think one must be experienced at retail to do retail (srsly, how f**king hard can it be?), but the hours averaged like five a week and there were no benefits. Queer.

At the start of the new year it seemed everyone wanted to hire someone; now no one does. In January I got tons of calls from people who found my resume on the various sites its scattered over, and I even got some interviews out of it. Of course, those didn't work out, and given the recession and all, there aren't many jobs being posted and I haven't heard from anyone in quite some time. I'm never going to find a job. :(