Deja Vu or Forums crash?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Beppo

Infiltration Lead-Programmer
Jul 29, 1999
Aachen, Germany
infiltration.sentrystudios.net
Thanks Beppo.
Nice to know that somebody thinks about an idea, before he sort it out. :)

If you think its helpful to public my idea in the main forum, you can do it. Quote me if you want, but i won´t do that by myself.
It´s not me who lost important datas. ;)
No reply from Sir_Brizz yet... none to my PM about the Google cache and none to my earlier email regarding the lost forum content... :(

Maybe time to spam his PM a little bit... any volunteers? ;)

Apr 21, 2003
Europe
Can anybody tell me how to find the main BUF forum, please?

title.gif

feet.gif

BeyondUnreal Forums > Mods > Infiltration > Off Topic

Click on "BeyondUnreal Forums" and you find the main forum page.

Nov 19, 2004
Ugggggg, I swear if this happens a third time I am never returning to BUF ever again...Soo much ****ing information lost. :(

Vixen.cat

Sep 20, 2005
tomcat ha

Oh c'mon. Cracwhore's game reviews for Rainbow Six: Las Vegas, HIV, and others were friggin' priceless. I miss all the spiffy conversation bits from other threads like the Ground Branch one, too.

Last edited:

tomcat ha

Feb 2, 2002
Visit site
uh maybe they were but most of the "information" wasnt really worth that much just normal random internet off topic

Nov 19, 2004
uh maybe they were but most of the "information" wasnt really worth that much just normal random internet off topic

I wasn't referring to this "Off-topic" forum, for all I care it can burn in hell. :p

All the Inf coop stuff, the M60 stuff, other random support related stuff for the lesser known mutators, tweaks and fixes for Inf that popped up during 2007, that is the "information" I was referring to.