Deja Vu or Forums crash?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Apr 21, 2003
Europe
Actually not. :( It was cool when all things were "in-house", the Inf forums and the Inf co-op all in one place. New people had not to register to check Inf co-op out.

But on the other hand, we can have a more Inf-co-op-ish theme in the forums, a cool banner and things like that.

Beppo

Infiltration Lead-Programmer
Jul 29, 1999
Aachen, Germany
infiltration.sentrystudios.net
Does Google not have security copys too? Isn´t it possible to contact them, explain the situation and ask for the datas?
I've send a PM to Sir_Brizz explaining this possible option to him. I hope they actually try to get the forum data back this way.

Maybe post this on the main BUF forums too, so that others can reply to this stuff. Maybe someone actually knows ways of how to get this data from Google or if they even have a service for something like that too.

Alo_09

Jan 22, 2008
Biene_Maja[FOOL];2062424 said:
Lol, stars! My post is censored! Did the forum also knew german words? I will test it.
[test]Scheiße, Arsch, fick dich! [/test]

Okay, this forum don't know german words!

pfui

XClutchX

Jan 22, 2008
I had to register again. My old account is apparently using an old and non-existent email and has a different password than what I had it at.

I'm a whole new person! Yeeeeeaaaaaay!

-Freshmeat

Eternally noob
Dec 4, 2003
Denmark
Visit site
I would have used something like Clutch 2.0

Edit: oh and lol at my Location in my profile. Looks like this dates back to my replication nightmares dating back to real targets.

I just have nightmares about RT never got finished. To sad you did not have enough manpower to do the tuning of the hitsectors.

*Firebird*

Our longings, are our chances!
Jan 20, 2008
Other spheres
Thanks Beppo.
Nice to know that somebody thinks about an idea, before he sort it out. :)

Maybe post this on the main BUF forums too, so that others can reply to this stuff. Maybe someone actually knows ways of how to get this data from Google or if they even have a service for something like that too.
If you think its helpful to public my idea in the main forum, you can do it. Quote me if you want, but i won´t do that by myself.
It´s not me who lost important datas. ;)