Deja Vu or Forums crash?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Lethal Dosage

Serial Rapis...uh, Thread Killer
Wow, now either the Forums crash has reset the forums back to 2006... or i have been transported 2 yrs back in time!

Mwah ha ha ha ha! Hail me, i am your new leader from the future! Suddenly i feel 2 years older than i should be. :(

I hearby predict that in about 18 months Crysis and UT3 will be released, which the engines of these 2 games will be the prime candidates for the future development of INF3. Other awesome game sthat will come out in the near future is Company Of Heroes, a WW2 RTS game that surpases all and conqueres the world! Mwah ha ha ha!

On a more serious note...

This sucks! All those valuable threads of precious info, GONE!!!! And i have to redo all my profile changes and my post count was well and truely over 1000, well at least i get to redo my magic 666 post count with the Reaper avatar. What about the INF CE pack and the new website? Is it all gone? But on a brighter note re-reading over some of these threads sure brings back memories... and some serious deja vu.

So who is responsible for the greatest incident of thread necromancy in all the history of the internet? I want their head!

BRAINS!1!!!eleven!!11!one!!!!1!!

Last edited:

Hadmar

Queen Bitch of the Universe
Jan 29, 2001
Nerdpole
Well they made backups after the last crash but apparently they made them one an extra drive on the same server and both HDDs died at the same time. So yeah...

*edit*
Tee-Hee Google Cache is handy for restoring sigs etc. ;)

Last edited:

Hadmar

Jan 29, 2001
Nerdpole
Hehe, yeah. :D
One day the colors will come back. But right now my opinion that every nation on this planet needs a Spider Jerusalem is just too strong.

Seems like the both dying HDDs where from the same RAID5 array.

Rostam

PSN: Rostam_
May 1, 2001
Leiden, Holland
I was just thinking.... being active on these boards long enough to have it see crash twice is a very, very bad thing.

Then again, this place has always been quite amusing. So I guess I'll stick around for number 3.

ant75

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Jan 11, 2001
Paris
Hehe, nice, i got my old name again. And it's pink too.
Now lets hit the servers like it was '06.

Neabit

Oct 10, 2004
Any chance to get the content back, especial many mutatores are gone and there is no other place to get it.

Maybe every user spend 1€/$ to send the crashed hds to a recovery expert.

Last edited:

ant75

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Jan 11, 2001
Paris
We could always make a "missing files" thread, i'm pretty sure most of the files are still on someone's hd.

theRoadStroker

A Dickcheese Faggot
May 28, 2005
all i got is:
MovementLocator2
INFBotDirector beta4
c7_13
ReportDirection v1.22
UTCompass (the newest one)

Attachments

• utcompass.zip
    58.8 KB · Views: 1
  • rd.zip
    19 KB · Views: 1
  • mlocator2_b7.zip
    81.7 KB · Views: 0
  • ibd_beta4.zip
    24.7 KB · Views: 0
  • c7_13.zip
    130 KB · Views: 0

Hadmar

Jan 29, 2001
Nerdpole
:(

The decline of the state of the world has to do with no Spider Jerusalem. I sacrificed Inf for the good of the world. :(