Zundy's new little friend

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Zundfolge

Dec 13, 1999
USA
It's nice, but I'd put the quality of this Steyr up against any Sig you care to throw at me:)

If I wanted a compensated gun, it would be pretty high on the list.

Zundfolge

Dec 13, 1999
USA
I wouldn't go that far.

In IPSC competition you just about have to have a compensated gun to be competative.

And with a large caliber short barrelled lightweight gun like a 16oz. Taurus Model 617 UltraLite Titanium .357mag you just about need the compensator to make the gun useful for more then one shot :)
porting.gif

Snakeye

Mk82HD
Jan 28, 2000
Klagenfurt, Carinthia, Austria
Visit site
Sorry for taking this a little bit off course, but what is a 'communist control act'?? Since I'm not US citizen(I suppose it's something from the US) I never heard about that one..

For getting back on-topic. SIG is nice, Glock is nice and Steyr is nice, but there's no argument against the worlds most tested gun: The Beretta M9. Safe, reliable and available in 9x19, 9x21(Beretta 98) and .40S&W(Beretta 96). And if you think 5 inch is too long the Centurion is available..

NOTE: most tested means actual tests(US Army trials etc - otherwise I guess the 1911 or FN HP would fit better..)

Snakeye :D

Sweep

Jul 25, 2001
Visit site
Do you have a carry/compact pistol yet Zund? I need to get some kind of carry pistol and a CCW here sometime. Been meaning too for forever but haven't gotten around to it. I was kinda looking at the UZI/Jericho compact 9s, not sure if they're quite small enough though...

I've got a Taurus PT92AF for a full size 9mm, but it's big/bulky enough that it wouldn't be too ideal for me to carry on my person all the time. I've been really happy with the Taurus though for a fullsize pistol BTW, shoots really nice.

ragingsamster

oldfartis nongratis
Jun 4, 2001
Washington
Visit site
I have an older (mid '70s) Smith&Wesson model 59 2 14 round magazines and a bunch of ammo that I haven't had a chance to put through it this year, but me and my son went up and shot it last year, it was my first 9mm. I kinda like the control of it over a 45, and I really like the amount of ammo per magazine