XMP-Demilune pending release

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twrecks

Spectacularly Lucky
Mar 6, 2000
In Luxury
www.twrecks.info
I need to update the readme for credits and add one or two more features before this goes "final". Unfortunately I still have no solution for TossMonkey...
XMP-Demilune_L7 (final) coming soon.

Insane-Gamers

Dec 11, 2003
TossMonkey said:
New Version, new error. (notice my hardware is never the same on each post... been upgrading a lot :p)

No Label

CPU: AuthenticAMD PentiumPro-class processor @ 1532 MHz with 767MB RAM
Video: NVIDIA GeForce4 MX 440 (5216)

General protection fault!

History: UTerrainSector::passShouldRenderTriangle <- UTerrainSector::GenerateTriangles <- ATerrainInfo::UpdateTriangles <- ATerrainInfo::Update <- ATerrainInfo::CheckComputeDataOnLoad <- ATerrainInfo::Render <- RenderLevel <- FLevelSceneNode::Render <- RenderLevel <- FLevelSceneNode::Render <- RenderLevel <- FLevelSceneNode::Render <- RenderLevel <- FLevelSceneNode::Render <- FPlayerSceneNode::Render <- UGameEngine::Draw <- UWindowsViewport::Repaint <- UWindowsClient::Tick <- ClientTick <- UGameEngine::Tick <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop

Build: Jan 19 2004 14:03:03
Log file:\\MegaMonkey\Vol1\Projects\U2XMP\Logs\GAVIN_Gav_20040202182553.log
if your installing new hardware you should probly reinstall the game, and also drivers.

Twrecks

Spectacularly Lucky
Mar 6, 2000
In Luxury
www.twrecks.info
Could you please paste your error messages here on this thread to be examined. "Same" doesn't help. A small deviation in the message may have significant meaning debugging the problem.

fireball

Reach out and torch someone
No Label

CPU: GenuineIntel Unknown processor @ 2000 MHz with 255MB RAM
Video: Mobility Radeon 7500 (6292)

General protection fault!

History: UTerrainSector::passShouldRenderTriangle <- UTerrainSector::GenerateTriangles <- ATerrainInfo::UpdateTriangles <- ATerrainInfo::Update <- ATerrainInfo::CheckComputeDataOnLoad <- ATerrainInfo::Render <- RenderLevel <- FLevelSceneNode::Render <- RenderLevel <- FLevelSceneNode::Render <- RenderLevel <- FLevelSceneNode::Render <- RenderLevel <- FLevelSceneNode::Render <- FPlayerSceneNode::Render <- UGameEngine::Draw <- UWindowsViewport::Repaint <- UWindowsClient::Tick <- ClientTick <- UGameEngine::Tick <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop

Build: Jan 19 2004 14:03:03

Where do I look for the log file?

Twrecks

Spectacularly Lucky
Mar 6, 2000
In Luxury
www.twrecks.info
Sorry guys, those who are getting the No Label errors associated with terrain are SOL. Legend was not able to debug the error even with the log files. I'm removing some zone portals in an attempt to make this run for you guys, hopefully it will not bOrk the FPS. Of course I did some other tweaking...
Give it an hour to get on my FTP site:
XMP-Demilune_L7.zip

Insane-Gamers

Dec 11, 2003
Twrecks said:
Sorry guys, those who are getting the No Label errors associated with terrain are SOL. Legend was not able to debug the error even with the log files. I'm removing some zone portals in an attempt to make this run for you guys, hopefully it will not bOrk the FPS. Of course I did some other tweaking...
Give it an hour to get on my FTP site:
XMP-Demilune_L7.zip

Will update Sfxgames,insane-gamers server now with L7

Status
Not open for further replies.