1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

XM8 lightweight assault rifle model in progress

Discussion in 'Infiltration Development' started by MP_Duke, Feb 21, 2004.

1. MP_Duke

MP_Duke Banned

Small update 04.10.15 10:48 PM, the YawMeshRotation on the run was saturated to fouck.
    The link is still in Post #1.

2. Arethusa

Arethusa We will not walk in fear.

Personally, and maybe this is just me, I would offer someone's first born to see a Raisen Type 0 CQB rifle in Infiltration. See episode 13 of SAC for reference and awesome.

3. Corporal_Lib [BR]

Corporal_Lib [BR] Brazilian Graphic Designer & Gun Nut {=)

Neotokio (UT2K4 mod) has some Masamune´s gun models (not perfect, but they´re quite fun and they have iron sights and red dots...), and IMO, his (Massamune´s) guns designs really kick ass... SAC is a good source for new models, I have all their episodes, until 14th from 2nd season... (2nd GIG as they say...[=)

Major Motoko is my consumer dream...

Last edited: Oct 15, 2004
  4. Corporal_Lib [BR]

Corporal_Lib [BR] Brazilian Graphic Designer & Gun Nut {=)

And I would offer MY OWN LEFT HAND to see Masamune´s High velocity AP rounds in INF also... I use them in my Cyberpunk Tabletop RPG and they´re very popular!

And I would give away my right foot to see the FN F2000 (Splinter Cell´s assault rifle) in my beloved INF... see further info and pics in here: http://world.guns.ru/assault/as41-e.htm

Does anyone volunteers to model and code this beauty??? Dr. J? Bushwack? Duke? Anyone???

Last edited: Oct 15, 2004
  5. Iceman

Iceman Who Dares Wins

Just thorght i'd add that recoil starts to build the instant the bullet starts to break clear of the crimp, not when it exits the muzzle.

6. Inf idiot

Inf idiot New Member

wow that was awasome...

7. geogob

geogob Koohii o nomimasu ka?

wow that was old...

8. Inf idiot

Inf idiot New Member

er... what?

9. Nukeproof

Nukeproof n1

Last post Okt 2004 = old