Wishlist for Next UT

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Vault

May 29, 2005
heres my three wishes

Make it the best game ever.

Give ten million dollars to every person who purchases it

Make the game cost 10 cents

carmatic

Jan 31, 2004
like, in UC2 you can swing a sword or something and reflect a hitscan one-shot-kill sniper shot...

gregori

BUF Refugee
May 5, 2005
Baile Atha Cliath, Eireann
It be interesting since they got rid of the shieldgun if they could intergrate deflection in some other way, or make it a standard ability all players can do with enough skill of timing, Perhaps the could tone down the supershield in return for it giving you great deflection and blocking powers aswell as a bunch of otherstuff!

FireCrack

May 25, 2004
orr they could mkae deployable FF:Spirits gel wich would be more cool in many more awesome ways.

Vault

May 29, 2005
id like for Red Orchestra, Frag Ops, and Dodgeball should be standard gametypes in UT2007.

Artman40

Aug 3, 2002
Somewhere
Visit site
I'd like LOUDER and I mean LOUDER sound effects. I sometimes can't even hear weapon sounds. The 'underpowered weapon sounds' thing is sadly very common in present FPS games :(.

Last edited:

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
neilthecellist said:
Yep. Real guns fire REALLY loudly.... But that'd be overkill on your speakers, or worse, your headphones.

The loudness should range from "Baby is sleaping" to "can be heard in China". Fully adjustable for your personal needs and all are happy :D

Vault

May 29, 2005
think about talking into i mic with that loundnes. none of team could hear you

gregori

BUF Refugee
May 5, 2005
anyone notice how wussy the sounds for guns in modern fps games have gotten?
copare doom3 to the original doom, ut2k4 to ut99,halo to everything else and you'll get the idea! infact the sounds of the ragdolls were much louder than most of the guns!

inspite that, the shock combo sound is sweeeeeeet!

Vault

May 29, 2005
yeah, your right. I thinks its cause the sound tech has gotten streamlined and the scratcy sounds of yester-year has dissapeared. The scratchy sounds were naturally gun like, i thinks thats what happen

gregori

BUF Refugee
May 5, 2005
damn i prefered it when the sounds were loud and gritty, i dont think it a problem with the tech, you would think with improving sound technology sound would get incrementally better as it has done with graphics!sound has pretty much taken the backseat in games which ruins the immersion factor______sound is alot more important in games than developers think!

Vault

May 29, 2005
well, i actually thinks sounds are starting to make a comeback. I thought HL2 had good sound, and Halo2 was ok. I think developers are starting to realize the problem..... but then again... there was the sound atrocity called.. Phariah....

uhhgg..

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
well, the mic should beable to be configured correct, that anybody could hear it good (maybe sound tests)

another thing I`d wish, that again any character can be chosen for Single Player mode, also the chars that must be unlocked. e.g. unlock Malcolm and play with him the next game for unlocking the other chars.

gregori

BUF Refugee
May 5, 2005
A bit crazy, i know, but i'd like to see a different for every single player character you beat the game with like tekken!, if not that , i'd like to see at least one long ending sequence, which was desperately missing from 2kx!, like one with massive cheering crowds, gladiator style, where your character/team goes to accept your award ar the throne of the emperor, Something thats on an EPIC scale!