Why doesn't anyone use NoBull?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DJM312

Beta tester
Oct 3, 2003
Bristol,Ct.
Visit site
Spawnie I'm part of {NB} ,must you be so blind to hate everyone associated with {NB} ? I really have np with you and your server . Except the tking,but it something I've dealt with throughout my journeys in XMP. You and Beta have to talk, seriously this has got out of hand . Peace Dman .

]BERSERK[

[pet]mouse
Jul 13, 2004
GotBeer? said:
Whoa, I didn't exactly expect this kind of response! It IS almost like the old days!

We call that, Good old XMP ;)

GotBeer? said:
Damn, Serk figured out my plan!

If you look well at this thread, ppl forgot your first post pretty fast! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

]BERSERK[

[pet]mouse
Jul 13, 2004
GotBeer? said:
Anyway, for those who are curious, there was no :fluffle: Saturday night because of something "stupid" I did about 2yrs ago :nag: :nag: :rolleyes:

ROFLMAO! :lol:

Woups, double post, forgot to copy/past in the other post! :|

Whitey

[pet]flamingo
Jul 1, 2005
See what happens when people forget the spirit of XMP?
BTW!!! 41 days til XMAS!!!

Last edited:

CrazyLittleOne

Mar 27, 2004
Tenacity said:
I guess ppl like hax and team killers and text spammers.

so what if people like me

im hawt

i hax

text spam

tk

and you forgot speech spam

which is why everyone loves me+loves playing with me

dutch_gecko said:
P.S. why do people censor their own swearing?

they dont

you try to say f*ck on here (without the *)

you get ****

{NoBull}Jem said:
I have no desire to befriend a bald face liar like you.

atleast spawn doesnt have a huge beard liek you

bearded lady :D :p

{NoBull}Jem said:
But then again, I find it more than a coincidence that the tker was wearing the same puke green color as YOU.

uhh... hayabusa uses those same colors

same with "spawns" 3-231 (all of whom are fake)

then there are also people with a similar colored name

and why would spawn use the same color as their regular name instead of changing the color to tk, thats what id do, id change my name to something like [TK|L]TK_Mania then commense in the tking because then i wouldnt have the same colors... i wouldnt do [TK|L]TK_Mania cause that looks too much like »Bb«Kí®ß¥

Mar 6, 2004
dutch_gecko said:
My point exactly: why type f*ck when you should just type ****?

Some people might think you said something else...and because it's all censored so you don't get all the f*ck effect :p

GotBeer?

The nozzle is now calibrating
Mar 10, 2004
57th State
(GR)Killer said:
Some people might think you said something else...and because it's all censored so you don't get all the f*ck effect :p
Yes, the f*ck effect is very important.

I also use 'frak', cause it means the same thing but doesn't get censored. Or one could use 'frick'. Or, to borrow from the heavily accented Italian in 'Johnny Dangerously': 'farging icehole'.

Mar 6, 2004
Yeah c'mon use NB server! i work 41 hours a week for 6 days a week (2 jobs...and i'm very lucky it's not 7 days a week 55+ hours a week, my older job i got a day taken off and lotsa hours because my boss didn't know about my other job till she changed the schedule, now it's 1 day there instead of 2..4 hours instead of 15), i come home i want someone to pwn to feel better from having a long day *sigh* 7 hours tomorrow before my first and only day off :( maybe i'll just tlak the whole day...if there is 2 things i'm good at..it's talking, and cracking people up!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.