Why doesn't anyone use NoBull?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GotBeer?

The nozzle is now calibrating
Mar 10, 2004
57th State
Why is everyone always on Spawnies server? Is it because hax are overlooked? Is it the inclusion of freakin' fragalicious boxworld?

NoBull's server has excellent ping, good maps, and says "nohax" right in the server title. Oh yeah, that's a problem for most people now, isn't it?

I hopped on there last night because Spawnies was all lag for me and talked to Whitey for a bit. Seems he was banned from Spawnies for bitching about all the tking and turret spamming and just general low quality of play in there. So let's all join Whitey in NoBull for some quality gaming! Except that I can't tonight (Saturday), because The Wife will be home and wants some "us" time.:mwink:

GotBeer?

The nozzle is now calibrating
Mar 10, 2004
57th State
The Jackal-XMP said:
My 8 ball says that it's really a ass whoppin bitching session.
That all depends on whether or not I do something she considers "stupid" between now and then, and considering how long her list of "stupid" is, "Signs point to yes."

spawnies

Nov 12, 2005
ok got beer for 1 you have lag because ur on dail up so get cable dude for 1 .and as for whiteys ban well its not for the reason he told you i banned him because he says the server is a ****hole and we are nazi admins,well if im a nazi admin how come i only have 1 person banned and nb has many look on their site and read for urself.ppl play on our server because we dont call everyone a cheater whos owns us in the game just because a player is better than u dont mean they are a cheater. and whitey is 1 of those ppl that claims someone is cheatin because they pwn him.his banning was because hes not very smart to talk crap about a server and the admin such as he has then want to play on that server .

CrazyLittleOne

Mar 27, 2004
spawnies

:D:D:D:D:D

anyways

its not my fault that i can h4x up spawns server with mai uber aimbotz and po1nt h4x etc, where as in nobull i get ban1ed for h4x0|21ng

mmkay

also i get liek 80 ping in spawns server and 120 in nobulls

p.s. i dont want much of a flame war, i will argue you with the use of the p.m. system mmkay?!?

baibai

omgbtw spawn, work on your punctuation+space use :D

admins,well
urself.ppl
1 .and
server .
him.his

Mar 6, 2004
No offense to spawnie but get a new server...that has to be the worst by FAR the worst server i've ever played on...7 players even lags the server up..10 players and the game plays like 5 fps, 18 players and you just can't play period. I'm on cable aswell...i'd pick nobull server over yours anyday right now..

Beavis

Hehe, he said 'gas'...
May 31, 2005
NB server is always changing IP. I swear it changed IP like 10 times in last year :/

Spawnies = same IP 4ever! = good for n00bs who don't have ASE/xfire

Also yes teh bitch no likey teh hax, unlike spawnie. Spawnie only doesn't like teh turrets cuz they lag his serv0r. Ok my web browser is crashing from my avatar so bye.

Edit - Also NB is still running that Pool beta15 map with holes all over teh place... Hehe, I said 'hole' :) Just a minor example of the need for a more 'active' admin.. Spawnie is like teh perma-admin.

Last edited:

Tenacity

noob for life
Aug 18, 2004
Here is a screenie of our huge banlist :lol:

banlist.jpg

... and we have gone out of our way to provide a place for ppl to post grievances or concerns or praise for anything that happens in our server.

... and we have changed ip addresses because we have been trying to find the best xmp server available... and believe me that isn't very easy.

We have done what we have done to try to provide a decent tk free, spam free, and cheat free environment for those who are true lovers of this greatest of games ever created. I guess ppl like hax and team killers and text spammers. That is ok ... to each his own.

Those that are hax or spending there time looking for exploits and such have proven that they are bored with the game and are doing whatever they can to stay interested but deep down inside they have lost the love. :shake: Those ppl need to politely ask mommy to buy them a new game and they need to walk away from this one imo.

No worries, we have provided a good server and have tried to keep it clean but if ppl don't want to use it then most likely it will be coming down soon. :2thumb: Nice Job :con:

btw anybody else notice that COD2 is looking really good ... tried the demo the other day and ended up playing it 3 more times. ;)

Oh and b4 I forget ... thanks a ton for the good plug Mr GotBeer :fluffle: <--- gosh I sure hope that they are just hugging and not having smiley sex.:eek:

Last edited:
Mar 6, 2004
What about people who are on another level of skill then others? there are pro gamers who have aim like aimbots that attend lan practises and aren't caught cuz it's skill and not h4x...sure some who play xmp don't cheat and are just naturally good but there have been several caught cheating (aimbots/radar hack).

Whitey

[pet]flamingo
Jul 1, 2005
I apologize to the Spawns in advance for this post. Might take a couple days for you to read.

Anyone whos talked to me knows I don't ban ANYONE at ALL... The only person who happens to be banned in the NoBull Server at ALL at the moment is ¥4k-StonedAussie...want to know WHY? Ask him yourself. OR... I could just post the conversation he had with a very good friend of mine last night... Maybe another time!;) ANYWAYS... Anyone that actually knows me knows that I've always been the pesky little voice trying to get ppl UNBANNED from the server! Anywho... Noone else is banned, and I would prefer to keep it that way.
My biggest beef with the spawns... Is that they don't run their POS server well at ALL! Its a mess of turret-spamming noobs in a server that feels like it's running at about 4 fps on some of the WORST maps ever made for the game. They don't kick people for constant teamkilling... but they will kick you for using the name player. Grab an artifact and hide under the map? SURE!!! Just wear a name! They won't allow Votebans, but they won't do a thing about it themselves. Doesn't matter who the F*ck you are if you're one of the few trying to play a decent game of xmp. If you want to name yourself CommanderF*ckhole(too many characters... I know) I don't care.
*note: this last sentence doesn't really apply much to most of the crowd that plays in Spawnie's Server*
The only reason I considered playing there was to be with a few of my friends who I don't get to talk to much anymore. Do you know what I got for a greeting as I was playing minding my own business and holding my tongue?(I know not my style most of the time...)

"Webadmin:F*ck you whitey you dumb pice of sh*t"
WELL... isn't THAT professional?
Oh well I wouldn't have expected much more from them. Aint been learned their letters and words good. They try the best they can. For a couple of mongoloid chimps, they do somewhat well.

OK... I'll stop for a bit here

If you want to play in a good server with people who want a good clean straight game of xmp... Come to NB!
If you hate the sh*tty maps and lagaliciousness***... Come to NB!
Sick of Turret-spamming and TKers?... Come to NB!

Back to business!!!

Do you know WHY there are no people in our server? Its because you're all content to sit in that SH*THOLE, and never bother thinking about the alternatives. For so long there WERE no alternatives! Hell... I'll be the first to admit that the last 5 NoBull Servers were, well.... HORRIBLE. Hence all the IP switching as we went from POS to POS waiting to find a good one. Can happily say that all of that has been straightened out. The new server is stable with no in or outloss. It runs quite well now...FINALLY!!! The only thing it needs to be a great server is great players. I can't make it a great server by playing alone... It is awesome but it gets even better when MORE people show up. Any problems you've had with NB in the past... LEAVE them in the past. Come play and show everyone how a REAL game of XMP is supposed to be played! If you want to get a real game started come in the server and PLAY!!! Don't like the maps? Ask us to put different ones on!(We WILL) All I ask is that you come and play and give it a chance!

Sure the game is dead... but a dead horse still makes a cool sled! If you wanna have some fun with it... Come play.

Is this in English?
his banning was because hes not very smart to talk crap about a server and the admin such as he has then want to play on that server .
BANNED
And Damn Proud of it!!! Censorship rocks!

BTW!!! 42 DAYS TIL CHRISTMAS!!!
***-I claim this word in the name of Whitey!

EWWWWW LONG POST!!!

Last edited:

]BERSERK[

[pet]mouse
Jul 13, 2004
You all live in a freakin dream with fairy and magic frog.

Right now, 60% of peoples who play in spawn server are dumbass... Im serious... wut a nice comunity!! So, wut will happen if they all move to NB... its simple... most of them will be bant for being dumb or will simply stop to play, cause they only have fun by acting stupid... and the skilled players will be bant because they are skilled... How many peoples left to play xmp afther this??? No one... they will all go back to spawn server and play tk, gaz spamer, spam texte and other stupid things. Dont you see teh real probleme is teh comunity!?!

But dont stop... dont stop to act like a bunch of kids... :shake: Sometimes i'd like to be euro! *sigh*

Edit: Tenacity, Its ez to have an empty ban list since your new server is always empty!!

Last edited by a moderator:

{NoBull}Jem

COD2 Baby!
Jan 17, 2004
www.nobullclan.org
That banlist was transferred over from the old server. Serk, you should know better than anyone else that you (generally speaking, not you specifically) can talk to me like an adult and 99.9% of time get unbanned. Hence the one lonely as*hat on our banlist.

I'm not exactly sure what started this war with mrs. spawnie, but all I know is that she has been nothing but rude to me since she's gotten her server. Which is probably not the smartest move as I could have helped her catch the fool trying to crash her server, as every xmp admin out there has had to deal with crap like that.

I've been told to "stfu" for merely mentioning that my team had a tker.
And let's see, what horrible people has she banned from her server? Klik, Klever, Zeus and Whitey. Does anyone else see the problem here? Klik was banned for trying to through up a vote ban because someone on his team is spamming the holy living crap out of them. Klever for trying to talk to her about banning klik. Zeus because he cleaned installed his computer and forgot to put in his name before testing xmp out. And Whitey for having an opinion. What's next, zeus being banned for type spamming? :lol:

As for being owned, I laugh. Even with haxors, most NB's still own the living daylights out of them. Uber tactics and true dead aim ownz!

And THIS NB server is the last. We finally found one that can handle tons of people with no lag or loss. We were merely trying to find the best server out there for the public to have the best games possible.

Server specs:

Dual AMD MP Processors
TYAN K7 Thunder Pro Motherboards
Seagate 10,000 rpm Hard Drives
Intel 100/1000 NICs
Cisco 3524 Switches

Centrally located in Texas.

Well, anyways, I've finally got some free time so you'll see me playing in the NB server tonight. :D

Last edited:

garbage

a.k.a. Del!Rium
Oct 23, 2005
Holland>all
www.tbc-xmp.co.uk
serk said:
Sometimes i'd like to be euro!
makes sense.. tbh most of teh time i read this forum im somehow surprised.. really teh community in us seems like a different game :eek:.. never played much in nb server(s), but teh times i did, it was good except of the US ping, and they had friendly people on... the four times or so i played on spawnies server was majorely gay, either way there were noobs around who were gassing turretspamming and tk-ing (as u all mentioned :) ) or i got in a little fight coz i was smart enough to call americans sh*theads ^_^^(don't take that as an offense ;) )... anyway i'd prefer nb server above spawnies' any day, so my advice is; Get ur arses over at nb-server.. :)

Beavis

Hehe, he said 'gas'...
May 31, 2005
Tenacity said:
btw anybody else notice that COD2 is looking really good ... tried the demo the other day and ended up playing it 3 more times. ;)
ew not another reality-based wargame..

Ok ok...
don't like Spawnie? don't like NB?
... how bout teh pet??

Last edited:

DJM312

Beta tester
Oct 3, 2003
Bristol,Ct.
Visit site
Well what do we have here , another classic case of childhood games . Spawnie I play on your server, the only problem I have is tkers . Sure I could stay off your server, but the US servers are few.When I want a game and nobody's on the NB server , where else do people go - Spawnies .Now to me xmp was starting to come out of the cellar , granted it will never be what it was a few years ago , but stuff like this has always darkened xmp and adds another nail to it's coffin . Come on peeps grow up, I've been thru this to many times and to tell ya the truth I'm really getting sick of it . You wonder why clans have left and some good people . F-ck it I'm out . Dman

Status
Not open for further replies.