Why doesn't anyone use NoBull?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 6, 2004
As for being owned, I laugh. Even with haxors, most NB's still own the living daylights out of them. Uber tactics and true dead aim ownz!
Sorry, but that made me laugh :lol:

and there really aren't very many good players...most of the "good" players are overaited, there really are only a few good player in xmp...

Last edited:

{NoBull}Jem

COD2 Baby!
Jan 17, 2004
www.nobullclan.org
xmpsoap.jpg

In this episode of the XMP World Turns, Sarah is caught having an affair with a ranger, as her gunner husband is out partying with his techie friends.........

DJM312

Beta tester
Oct 3, 2003
Bristol,Ct.
Visit site
{NB} is a great clan , alot of good people . As a matter of fact how many US clans are left and active ? {NB} server has no issues, you can always play a clean game on it . Spawnies server has potential , I'm not going to bash their server , because their trying to give peeps a place to play xmp . As for tkers , haxors and cheats . I have no use for them , I've held this stance since my Beta days . Now I don't want to start a war . but I have one question for Spawnie . I was on your server the night you kicked Beta , may I ask why ? Also I was tked by the same person , I felt like a kick was in order but what the hell you banned Beta so I didn't even bother . Now spawnie doesn't that tell you something. I'm not trying to be sarchastic or anything but you let this guy run around rampant tking people . If thats the server you want then goodluck to ya . Peace - Dman .

spawnies

Nov 12, 2005
beta WAS NOT KICKED she left on her own accord.also i cant sit and babysit all the xmp players.GROW UP PPL GET A LIFE! we try to give ppl a play to play a game and ppl like whitey and others try to ruin it because they are JEALOUS! if you dont like the server you dont have to click into a server. as far as the tkin goes we kick em when we see them, i dont have the time to sit and watch a bunch of kids to make sure they behave i have a life. and whitey if you hated my server so much then why u even care u was banned.some ppl also need to get facts straight before they post beta is not banned from my server i have 1 person banned thats whitey!

Last edited:

{NoBull}Jem

COD2 Baby!
Jan 17, 2004
www.nobullclan.org
spawnies said:
beta WAS NOT KICKED she left on her own accord.also i cant sit and babysit all the xmp players.GROW UP PPL GET A LIFE! we try to give ppl a play to play a game and ppl like whitey and others try to ruin it because they are JEALOUS! if you dont like the server you dont have to click into a server. as far as the tkin goes we kick em when we see them, i dont have the time to sit and watch a bunch of kids to make sure they behave i have a life. and whitey if you hated my server so much then why u even care u was banned.some ppl also need to get facts straight before they post beta is not banned from my server i have 1 person banned thats whitey!

Me leaving of my own accord is correct. But it was only because when I brought up the tker that was very much ruining the game for everyone (at least on the blue team), I was told to quote "stfu beta" by spawnie.

More servers for xmp should be a good thing. And I tried to get into play on spawnie's and everybody elses server to show my support, but when I get treated rudely for no reason, I will not go back to that server. I've also noticed that spawnie has gotten into NO one elses server since she got her own. Not a big deal, but slightly noteworthy.

We really all should try to talk this out if possible. But in order to do that, the rude behavior has to stop.

Just my 2 cents.

DJM312

Beta tester
Oct 3, 2003
Bristol,Ct.
Visit site
I'm a fair guy an I owe an apology to spawnie , I thought Beta was kicked . Sorry for the acquisation . As for banning Whitey , you gotta understand Whitey . He's a straight shooter he's gonna say what he feels and theres nothing wrong with that . He didn't go into your server and tk or cheat , now did he . Banning being justified or not should be dealt with between the admins and the player in case . Peace Dman .

Tenacity

noob for life
Aug 18, 2004
Serk said:
Edit: Tenacity, Its ez to have an empty ban list since your new server is always empty!!

The only time that we have had a huge banlist (contrary to popular opinion) was when we had a whole clan that seemed to be doing their best to crash or disrupt our server.

Most bans have only been enforced after we have discussed it. We have even had some ppl come to us and ask to be unbanned when we never banned them.:rolleyes: Oh btw notice that we do provide a convenient way for ppl to come to us.

Last edited:

spawnies

Nov 12, 2005
well beta i dont want to fight with you either but that crap that whitey and u as well have said on ur site and on here is really uncalled for childishness.so from the looks of all those coments you'll dont want to, i think it needs to be shown that ya'll are older than that crap iam.im willing to let by gones be by gones what about ya'll show it !

{NoBull}Jem

COD2 Baby!
Jan 17, 2004
www.nobullclan.org
I only said that on my site AFTER you screamed at me on ts and told me to stfu up on your server after mentioning a tker. But anyways, want to start fresh? That would suit me just fine. :D

It's up to us woman to show the men how to behave anyways, lol. :p

spawnies

Nov 12, 2005
well when ya keep it up by talkin about the screamin on ts that was u i left u alone to scream at urself stonehege and professor was there and they heard it all from u not me so again stop with the you said i said crap and grow up. when you are ready to talk and like an adult let me know.

{NoBull}Jem

COD2 Baby!
Jan 17, 2004
www.nobullclan.org
spawnies said:
well when ya keep it up by talkin about the screamin on ts that was u i left u alone to scream at urself stonehege and professor was there and they heard it all from u not me so again stop with the you said i said crap and grow up. when you are ready to talk and like an adult let me know.

Ya know what? Forget it. I have no desire to befriend a bald face liar like you.

First you lied about getting rid of tkers. We all watched as you let the guy (or gal) play game after game until your server was empty. But then again, I find it more than a coincidence that the tker was wearing the same puke green color as YOU. BUT, I let that lie slide in hopes that you would grow the f*ck up if given the chance.

NOW you're lying about the ts incident. You need some serious meds girlfriend. For real, no joke. I won't even get into the stonie and prof statement as I respect them both too much to put them in the middle of this kindergarten bs.

kkthanx buh bye

Mar 6, 2004
Well it's official..i'm never going to play on spawnies server untill they get a better server, i have better things to do then play in temendious(sp) lag...i'll play in NB's only because it doesn't have unplayable lag.

Whitey

[pet]flamingo
Jul 1, 2005
Wow I missed quite a bit here... fought, calmed down, and back to fighting... F*CK... This is... wait! This is exactly the type of crap I expected. I call it XMP.

I haven't been playing the last two days (work) but I'll be back in the NBserver, as always, tomorrow for most of the day. I hope to see a few of you come in. While I still think a ban was a bit extreme... I still don't give half a sh*t. I played in spawnies server for about an hour a week because I realized that noone gave a sh|t about the idiots running around. Only reason was because a few of my very good friends play there. The people who run it used to be my friends too...
:stick:
Oh well... Looks like I missed a nice crowd in our server tonight too... I hate work! ANYWHO... y'all take care, and I hope to see you ingame. I'm mostly done fighting. For now...

Last edited:
Mar 6, 2004
Yeah i was in the NB server...it ran smoothly with little lag for the most part, had quite a bit of lag one time that lasted like 5 minutes and went away...now to play like U2xmp and not UTXMP!!!!

spawnies

Nov 12, 2005
we i see who is an adult and who isnt THANKS BETA u show ur true colors. first u say you want to work things out but with you trying to bash someone in every post come on lady get a grip i havent bashed no one on this thread at all ive just spoken the truth,you on the other hand has done nothing but bash me personally GROW UP! im not gonna play this lil kids game no more i offered a truce and you do nothing but bad mouth wtg nb!

Last edited:

GotBeer?

The nozzle is now calibrating
Mar 10, 2004
57th State
Whoa, I didn't exactly expect this kind of response! It IS almost like the old days!

Serk said:
Right now, 60% of peoples who play in spawn server are dumbass... Im serious... wut a nice comunity!! So, wut will happen if they all move to NB... its simple... most of them will be bant for being dumb or will simply stop to play, cause they only have fun by acting stupid... and the skilled players will be bant because they are skilled... How many peoples left to play xmp afther this??? No one... they will all go back to spawn server and play tk, gaz spamer, spam texte and other stupid things. Dont you see teh real probleme is teh comunity!?!
Damn, Serk figured out my plan!

Anyway, for those who are curious, there was no :fluffle: Saturday night because of something "stupid" I did about 2yrs ago :nag: :nag: :rolleyes: Then last night my daughter stayed up way too late so I couldn't take out my pent up whatever in XMP :( Maybe tonight...

Status
Not open for further replies.