Why are there always...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sjosz

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Dec 31, 2003
Edmonton, AB
www.dregsld.com
Here comes the forum inquisition. People have to justify reading topics but not posting in them now? I have no worthwhile contributions to a lot of topics in off-topic, but I should post anyway to justify my presence. Strange.

On that note, this topic sucks.

Sportaçus

Protecting the citizens of Lazytown.
Feb 17, 2009
Here comes the forum inquisition. People have to justify reading topics but not posting in them now? I have no worthwhile contributions to a lot of topics in off-topic, but I should post anyway to justify my presence. Strange.

On that note, this topic sucks.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

^to make Jes happy

IronMan(Erie)

May 31, 2005
Erie, Pa
<My worthless wasted post in this thread> :rolleyes:

I lurked for years (starting 2001) until I signed up and I'm always logged in when I visit here. However, I rarely post. I'm just not a chatty person even in real life. I think one problem with the populace is that they think they always have to comment on anything and everything. This is absolutely not true. ;)

Post count +1!

Status
Not open for further replies.