Why are there always...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bersy

Apr 7, 2008
Sweden
50 or so people viewing this forum but maybe like 5 actually logged in? I know when I visit, it is set to always stay logged in.. Just makes life easier.. are THAT many people using invisible mode all the time? Because somehow I don't think that many people give a crap to lurk here, besides regulars..

And the topics are getting pretty stale... yet there are always around 50 people viewing... actually it's a pattern I notice more around other forums too... people are talking much less for some reason. And most of the talk that there is here, is drivel :p

Theorize.

M.A.D.X.W

Aug 24, 2008
Thank you Bersy.
50 or so people viewing this forum but maybe like 5 actually logged in? I know when I visit, it is set to always stay logged in.. Just makes life easier.. are THAT many people using invisible mode all the time? Because somehow I don't think that many people give a crap to lurk here, besides regulars..
Yep. I was going to complain about this a while ago.
And the topics are getting pretty stale... yet there are always around 50 people viewing... actually it's a pattern I notice more around other forums too... people are talking much less for some reason. And most of the talk that there is here, is drivel :p

Theorize.
I agree it's stupid .
-
I think we need an off-topic thread in off-topic. Like a discussion thread, like RC on some forums but not that because that sucks. It would be like a thread thread of thread threads.

Last edited:

NRG

Master Console Hater
Dec 31, 2005
YEAH. IF YOU'RE HERE YOU BETTER POST OR GO AWAY. :mad::mad::mad::mad:

M.A.D.X.W

Aug 24, 2008
Why is there over 50 views of this thread but only 10 posts??
This is an anti-lurking thread. Post you fools.

Trynant

Manic Brawler
Jan 31, 2002
Quiet Island
trynant.wordpress.com
I feel like I might be wasting a valuable post here.

Google spiders, guests, lurkers from the ancient days, people who just don't feel like posting, people who don't see any threads worth posting in, invisiblorz etc.

I just wanted to add that one in. I could either have posted in this thread or "What Do you do while you poop?" :(

Status
Not open for further replies.