Why are there always...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WaitForTheRain

Feb 26, 2008
UK
There's really no point in absolutely everyone posting in a thread if they haven't got anything valuable to say, which most probably don't unless the thread ends with a question or a point of view which is easily opposed to in the event that they're feeling lazy.

Last edited:

WaitForTheRain

Feb 26, 2008
UK
Oops, sorry.

I actaully think that everyone should post in every thread, mainly saying things like "I am in this thread" or "LOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOL".

M.A.D.X.W

Aug 24, 2008
Was it just in your head or did you actually laugh?
I actually did like: "hehehehe" but very low.

Darkdrium

20% Cooler
Jun 6, 2008
Montreal
The acronym is less mysterious when you read your previous post.
Chuckled Out Loud A Little Bit. colalb. Instead of saying Laughed Out Loudly. :D

Crotale

_________________________ _______________
Jan 20, 2008
Anywhere But Here
Why should I post if I have nothing to add to the conversation? I would surmise that most of us used to actually play Unreal games and had things to say about that. I cannot speak for others, of course, but I've taken a long break from gaming in general, with the occasional exceptions.

dotnetbeast

Mood Muzik
Feb 14, 2006
Washington D.C.
It's mainly to due with all the new people that have joined and make dumb threads that noone wants to read or deal with.

And then it's some of the older members who are just so bored that they post dumb threads that no one wants to read or deal with.

And im guessing you are the other group of members that has everyone and their mothers and their second cousins on your ignore list.

Status
Not open for further replies.