where o where have my buds gone

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Dragon

Nov 12, 1999
VA. USA
dragondesigns.8m.com
I'll be eaten good again soon!!!

IT"S TIME TO BBQ BABY!!!

Well, well, well! What do we have here!! My archenemy.....The Chicken!

You have hidden in your coop long enough Chicken Boy! I am mixing up a batch of that mouth watering, fire breathing, finger licking, damn tasty BBQ Chicken souce right now!!!

Bring it you foul feathered mother clucker!! ;)

How you been broham! Dank told me you where testing :D I hope all is well. I been good but really busy. I am doing 3D/Digital design here in VA. Hard work but loving it :D I don't drop by here much anymore but that may change. I will, be trying the new version ;)

FragYa Soon I hope!

Last edited:

Dragon

Nov 12, 1999
VA. USA
dragondesigns.8m.com
Thanks Keg! Nice to see you!

LOL I just noticed something. "Joined: 1999" Damn has it been that long! :clap: I guess we are oldtimers ;) *cough, TheViper, LifesBane, Kibbles-N-Bits*

And you where playing then right BC, SWad?

BTW-Lov stopped by OSX for one post about 6-7 months ago, haven't seen him lately though.

Last edited:

SWad

Papa SWad
Feb 7, 2000
Arkansas
www.pixelpopdesign.com
Rock on. Dragon, glad to see you back. I was afraid that Isabel had swept you into Canada. Be sure to post in the EL forums soon.

Anyone know where GPK went off to? I hope he comes back around. I miss watching that fool kicking Chicken's ass.

I posted in the -X- forums about this thread, so maybe they'll put down the pipe and post.

It's time to gear up, boys.

SWad-X-

Cosma_Arcadion-X-

Oct 9, 2003
www.us-x.net
I'm Back

Yo Bro's
I want to shoot me a chicken :eek: Cant wait :D

Oh i forgot is this NEW INF for UT2003? some -X-'s are wondering :rockon:
ut2_sm.jpg

Last edited:

[PDX]Bretai

Aug 11, 2001
www.darktorrent.com
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

Its the -X- boys! :eek:

WAZZZZUUP you drunken fools !

Now we are truly ready for 2.9 so bring it on !

I want social! I want Social! I WANT SOCIAL!

Corpse RAPER !

[SOB]bAd ChIcKeN

Free-Range Pain the Ass
Feb 6, 2001
www.sobservers.com
Holy ****! Good Times Ahead! Good to see ya Cos. edit: holy sheet its Crispy too.. now we need electrolov and gpk and all well be farked up like the old days.

And Dragon my favorite geckoo, whats going on man, Hows life in the Maya world? Good I hope. I cant wait to blast all you ladies, especially when your staring at the new map features like the blackhawks flying etc etc :).

And where is Social that little asshat anyhow?

Last edited by a moderator:

Cosma_Arcadion-X-

Oct 9, 2003
www.us-x.net
Yo Dragon Longtime This Is Getting Very Interesting
I Want To Frag Daddyboner I Remember When That FU<Ker In Inf 2.6 Kept On Shooting Me Off This Platform And It Just Pissed Me Off So I Decided Any Chance I Had I Would Do The Same Hehe And Social... I Have No Idea Where He Is.
We Need Circle Jerk To Get Back On!! Lol You Do Remember Him Dont Ya? Lol I'll Tell Him The Good News And Electrolov Well We'll See !!

OH ALMOST FORGOT DO WE HAVE ANY DESERT COMBAT FANS HERE?? I LOVE THAT GAME!!

OH 1 MORE THING CAN YOU CHANCE WHATS UNDER MY NAME TO GRANDPA-X-

Last edited: