What's with all the Doom3 hype?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

XinderbocK

Sep 27, 2001
Los, California
Visit site
Doom3 and Unreal games umm

The original doom on sega genesis 32x Iplayed that it kicked ass the graphics were crappy but the game was cool. the sounds and stuff scared my ass it still does.i havent played the pc version of doom 1, 2 and final doom, coz the graphics still suk ass. as too doom3 thats anybodies guess, if the engine is half assed descent i may play the demo.

Unreal series have always pushed the Technology package, the story lines are always engrossing the player, the game play is better, the graphics OWN, the sounds OWN, the bot play OWN, the textures OWN, the map editor OWNZ, all i can say is that DOOM3 better have a trick up its sleeve coz it iwll need to even try to beat or match Unreal series of games. I got Q3 it suks i dont even see how ppl could say its better then Unreal games, GOD Q3 SUKS ASS. Unreal engine is always be the best, Come on Q3ppl ill snick u in the back, ill be the only one to know who you.

pine

Official Photography Thread Appreciator
Apr 29, 2001
IRL
Visit site
lmao, @kuma. :lol:

I know this is really, really scary to accept but I don't think any or very few of the posts in this thread are being sarcastic or facetious. The general level of intelligence here is just somewhere below a lobotomized Nali Cow.

Metakill

Inhumane
Feb 18, 2000
Redwood City, CA USA
The original Castle Wolfenstein was way better than Doom. I'm talking about the ORIGINAL Castle Wolfenstein here. Sweinhunt!

And the original Duke Nukem was better too.

fragswill

Charismatic Leader
Mar 21, 2000
Sweden
Originally posted by Pineconeboy
I know this is really, really scary to accept but I don't think any or very few of the posts in this thread are being sarcastic or facetious. The general level of intelligence here is just somewhere below a lobotomized Nali Cow.

Just because you have the wrong opinion we are less intelligent? Go home to your quake community a-***!

Tetris L

Smartass
Feb 15, 2000
Germany
cleaned.beyondunreal.com
I don't think any or very few of the posts in this thread are being sarcastic or facetious. The general level of intelligence here is just somewhere below a lobotomized Nali Cow.
That's just normal in the good old Epic-fanboys vs. id-fanboys threads. Otherwise it would be boring. :D

Originally posted by fragswill
Id Software are a bunch of talentless fags ...
Go back to your ***** quake-community
Go home to your quake community a-***!
Fragswil, you've got issues. :con:

Originally posted by Dai2
doom1 is better than unreal
Could you elaborate, please?! In what respect is Doom1 better than Unreal?

Status
Not open for further replies.