What Map?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Diehard

This will be easy for you. I use S3TCs though :)
Had to scale down the image, not quite good proportions, but oh well. And too dark for some odd reason.

[SCREENSHOT]http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/765/dontcheckfilenamestheyweq9.png[/SCREENSHOT]

And does anyone know all the Eastereggs in that specific S3TC texture ? ;)

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
I don't think it was good idea to add all the text there, it can in fact ruin the game experience........

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
Is it the Approaching UMS Prometheus map? There is a part like that...

UBerserker

old EPIC GAMES
Jan 20, 2008
The only thing that comes to mind is USP-08 from DV2 since it has a part identical to one in the pic. But I guess Zarni is showing only retail stuff.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Well, just open the desired map with a quick console command ;-)
Load some weapons, and get busy. Why always follow the "standard procedure"? Hey, I got fed up with half of the maps a long time ago. (mainly the mines, chizra-temple, isv kran, some mothership levels etc.)