What Map?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Turboman

deRegistered user
May 4, 2002
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Visit site
too easy, the texture set kinda betrays it as its only used in one map throughout the whole game, and next to that its somewhere underwater.

but i'm willing to give others a chance, i've already had one right and don't feel like hijacking this ;)

Last edited:

GreatEmerald

Khnumhotep
Jan 20, 2008
Lithuania
Not that setting, I mean that it looks like overbrightness - instead of fuzzy shadows you see black holes. But it seems just the texture :p
And what game? There are RTNP and the first episode. :p
I'll just have a shot... Velora temple? (Aztec in Beta :p )

UBerserker

old EPIC GAMES
Jan 20, 2008
It's way too dark. At least I need to recognize the textures used on the walls, then I may say the answer.

Turboman

deRegistered user
May 4, 2002
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Visit site
wow this one is quite hard, but i'm gonna pick a wild guess:

i kinda cheated though, upped my monitor gamma to 100% to actually see a thing :p

from the texture (light wood, which only occurs in glathriel/nalicastle OR foundry) and the fact that the light leaking through a dark claustrophobic place indicates it must be a chimney (going down to nalicastle or glathriel)... i'm picking the fireplaces in nali castle at the bedrooms, looking up ;)

Last edited:

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
[Snarf];2140139 said:

:) ;)

I think turboman hit it. I do recognize that place, though. Telling you, I can flawlessly find my way around the world of unreal, if you ever need a guide in coop you know where to find me ;-)

(I play UT coop, though. My memory is a bit fuzzy on some custom made mappacks, especially 7bullets I guess.)

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
(I play UT coop, though. My memory is a bit fuzzy on some custom made mappacks, especially 7bullets I guess.)

That's maybe because they are not that much memorable(7b)? :p

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
dasa cellars= krall carnage - lots of gibs = Win.

When I play this in coop mode (most of the times) I rush to the krall spots. Whip out the flak cannon, and obliterate them. Quite fun :)

UBerserker

old EPIC GAMES
Jan 20, 2008
Dasa Cellars is still the map with the best gameplay ever, IMO. It's really awesome how much slaughter you can do in it.

Last edited:

GreatEmerald

Khnumhotep
Jan 20, 2008
Lithuania
This will be easy for you. I use S3TCs though :)
Had to scale down the image, not quite good proportions, but oh well. And too dark for some odd reason.
[screenshot]http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/765/dontcheckfilenamestheyweq9.png[/screenshot]

Last edited: