What is the most awesome show ever made?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Spartacus is a cheap cable rip-off of the short lived HBO series; Rome.

Rome makes Spartacus look like a Saturday morning kids show :p

Good, somebody said it before I did. But I'd also say it borrows a lot from 300 in odd ways too (at least how it was advertised prior to the season premier). I'd also cite Carnivale as a really good, short lived HBO series.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Sliders was really good...but...

Agreed, but until
they killed off Arturo. :(

Yeah... :-/ I did remember catching some episodes from the later seasons, but it just wasn't the same..at all.

and
2179339469_6e206fb7de.jpg

Also a vote for Married with children .. well.. at least the earlier seasons.

Especially the episodes where Al shot the neighbor's dog and the pilot. (I HATE these people!) MWC was one of the very few American comedies nearly completely clean of the typical "I'm sorry I love you" morals bs.
Memorable.

And naturally Firefly.

Last edited:

Danja

Mar 16, 2008
Near Toronto (Canada)
I logged on today, read my posts, realized what a gigantic faggot I'd been and was humbled by the grip of perspective...

Please find it in your hearts to forgive me.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic is still ****ing awesome though.

Mar 19, 2002
Denver Co. USA
Visit site
yeah, what was that saying?... "read and you will come, er, come to the conclusion that every word you've ever spoken typed or written is complete bull****, in light of the person next to you. Thanks for playing "I am an Earthling" Return next week for "All My Friends Are Out to Get Me".

Danja

Mar 16, 2008
Near Toronto (Canada)
As cliched as the premise is, Criminal Minds is actually a very good show. It takes the dead-horse premise of "team of multidisciplinary investigators tackle mysteries" but injects a psychological realism and higher stakes that make it much more entertaining.

Don't get me wrong; the show can get gimmicky, but if you can forgive the somewhat absurd premise that every week there's a new serial killer, you can be sure that you'll be in for a fairly compelling pursuit of the killer.

Also, Spencer Reid is a boss.

M.A.D.X.W

Aug 24, 2008
Criminals Minds is stupid, but Spencer Reid is pretty cool.

I also forgot about Peep Show, that's funny.

DeathBooger

Malcolm's Sugar Daddy
Sep 16, 2004
Justified

It's new enough to not have ****ty storytelling from writers tired of the characters to the point where they just crap out random plots just to collect a paycheck yet. It'll happen eventually, just like every other show.