What is the most awesome show ever made?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

YouAreTheOrigin

I married jane.
Jan 26, 2011
Dexter is not psychotic.

he's completely aware of his actions and their moral accountability.
if anything, he's the most sane serial killer ever.

Yeah, he's not psychotic, he's sociopathic, aware of the morality of his actions and deliberately engaging in anti-social behaviors and weaving a fabric of deception to protect himself. And the show is effing awesome.

~Jason

Well as long as the show is awesome we're all on the same note arent we :D

SirYawnalot

Slapping myself in the face
Jan 17, 2004
England
www.facebook.com
Buffy was so fantastic until the final season. Whether you looked at it as a sea of metaphores, a supernatural soap opera or an action series with a hot lead, it delivered.

With 24, like IronMonkey I think the first season was its best. Having Jack's family added more depth and something worth fighting for, and there were all kinds of story threads and backstory which were just touched on - such as the affair with Nina, and Jack being unpopular due to outing corruption at CTU - which made everything more convincing and compelling. Later on, the show lost all pretence of subtlety.

I loved The Wire, but its formula, having each scene be rather short and usually just with one bit of exposition conveyed in it, could get annoying and unsatisfying - the narrative didn't have a natural flow. In most other ways, though, it was a paragon of the medium.

Last edited:

daloonie

sex boobs nude
Feb 7, 2004
Denmark
www.daloonie.com
[SCREENSHOT]http://www.topgear.com/uk/assets/cms/47e140ba-5f99-4c92-a6a7-1c776d7eaef8/Large%20Image.jpg?p=081113_07:33[/SCREENSHOT]
That, and this:
spartacus-gods-of-the-arena-starz-poster-thumb.jpg

Never seen so much nudity and violence in a tv show before. AWESOME!

Lizard Of Oz

Demented Avenger
Oct 25, 1998
In a cave & grooving with a Pict
www.nsa.gov
Madmen
Breaking Bad
Deadwood
The Sopranos
The Office (UK)
Extras
30 Rock
Battlestar Galactica
Top Chef
Anthony Bourdain No Reservations
Avec Eric
Reno 911
Firefly
House (Though it's gotten repetitive)
Arrested Development.
Seinfeld
The Daily Show With Jon Stewart
The Colbert Report
Curb Your Enthusiasm
Head Case

Last edited:

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
if there weren't so many good shows at the moment I'd answer 'where the boys aren't' but then I'd be using German words where show and series are one and the same.
So a list it has to be in no particular order:

The Shield
Seinfeld
Fringe(season 3 rocks)
The Misfits
Breaking Bad
Dexter
The walking Dead
2'n 1/2 men
Metalocalypse
ATHF
Red Dwarf
Southpark
Tales from the Crypt
Sons of Anarchy(though I didnt get to see anythign past season1 : / )

cooloola

A good samaritan
Dec 31, 2005
I have never been so dissapointed by you all. 3 pages and not one mention of Arrested Development. Also Peep Show is equally as funny.

NRG

Master Console Hater
Dec 31, 2005
You're all just so incredibly wrong, because all of the shows yet mentioned combined don't equal half of the awesomeness of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.
You're the cancer/newfag/etc killing /b/, blah blah blah.