1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

What do you people use?

Discussion in 'Programming' started by Brood_of_Evil, Nov 17, 2001.

?

As I said

Poll closed Nov 22, 2001.
  1. UnrealEd

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. UCC

18 vote(s)
    90.0%
  3. What's a package?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Monkeys

2 vote(s)
    10.0%
  1. eXoR

eXoR Lead coder

UClasses by Meltdown + Textpad 4.5 dutch version + syntaxes for Textpad by Ob1-Kenobi .. beat's everything else :)

2. Brood_of_Evil

Brood_of_Evil Selene's martyr

Lol, I can't believe I had the textpad install file in my computer lol. well I will try it and see.

3. Brood_of_Evil

Brood_of_Evil Selene's martyr

Well, I'm sold!! I tried texpad and I love it, I really like the syntax for UScript and the indentation. I don't see any need for visual c++ anymore, so I will keep using this one. :D

4. Shiit

Shiit Shiit

Hmm... Syntax highlighting... Don't really like it. I can usually figure out what something is myself. Colours... Besides, I'm completely hooked to Editpad's tabs approach to seperate files :)

5. eXoR

eXoR Lead coder

So am I, Textpad has exactly the same feature :)

6. Lemoni

Lemoni The Philosapher

im sold link ?

7. Eater1

Eater1 Coder

Damn you and your fancy code editors! A little notepad and DOS edit is all I need (actually, I did use DOS edit to write UScript a few times when my comp was fubar... helps pass the time when waiting for a windows disk to surface out of somewhere so I can reinstall the piece of crap).

Eater.

8. Raeled

Raeled Feuer Frei!

i can do it with that too, but them nice editors just make it easier, so i will get more code done in less time if i use a "fancy code editor"

9. Hugh Macdonald

Hugh Macdonald Director: UnFramed Productions

10. RegularX

RegularX Master of Dagoth Lies

To quote User Friendly, I use a magnet to alter the inodes by hand....

wotGreal - and I can't believe more people don't. It's buggy, at least in XP, but for the most part extremely fast and the "Find Declaration at Cursor" function is quite nifty, as well as it's code and source browsers.

rgx