Welcome Nali City users!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

8-4-7-2

Mar 6, 2000
Germany
A thumbs rating system? Who was drunk and got up with that? You can't make objective rating with that.
You need a numberical score system similar to NC. Or at least school grades

luquado

The cake is a PLOY!!
Feb 18, 2000
Astoria, NYC
www.luquado.com
Originally posted by 8-4-7-2
A thumbs rating system? Who was drunk and got up with that? You can't make objective rating with that.
You need a numberical score system similar to NC. Or at least school grades

I'm glad you know what it takes to make objective ratings. :rolleyes:

As far as I'm concerned, that site's bookmarked and visited daily. Some of the best reviews I've seen. If only they'd close it and come review for NC... :(

8-4-7-2

Mar 6, 2000
Germany
Some reviews are fine, ok. Nothing to say there.
But once they get a big database like a few 100 reviews, it will be damn hard to compare the map with each other.
You will have 100 maps having "thumbs up" then

Magick

666-777-1369
Nov 8, 2001
astral plane
Visit site
come on. the reviews are ok. ok does not = best ever.
and thats the point, if someone says, best reviews, best website, they're going to get judged that way.
and the ok reviews there do not = best. some good, some ok, some so-so. and where this unique website thing comes from i dont know. unless its a thumb-thing? :)
if they want to believe their own hype (or rather gsi's hype) thats their own problem.

i dont think they suck. honestly they are lucky they're not getting flamed badly by anyone yet. most critique has been pretty constructive it seems to me. i hope they do well.

Zenda

Turbo Adept+10%
Jan 31, 2001
London
Visit site
/me wishes this new lot all the best and also looks forward to a revived Nali City

....... I'm usually in off topic. I accientally clicked here and this is what I find. I'm way behind in the news but think I'll mention that Nali City was my daily place to be for about a year before I discovered PuF. So as I piece together what happened, I voice my displeasure at what sounds like a sudden throw-off. Am I to take it that this happened too suddenly for the Nali City workers to get a copy? was a lot of stuff lost? I don't have cable, but if maps have been lost, well I'll be only too happy to sort a list of what I do have and upload missing stuff if requested. yeh. Very happy to.

BangOut

...smells like groin.
Nov 4, 2001
Right behind you...
Despite what the rest of BUF might have you believe, we were well aware of what was going to occur and we prepared all necessary precautions.

Although we had to move sooner than desired, we feel that it is certainly for the best and the best is yet to come.

All the maps and old files are all in place and we look forward to your continued visits. Even better, our forums are now as much a part of our site as BU in itself and you don't have to logout to come say hi.

So why dontcha? :)