1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Weird, I thought this place wouldn't exist anymore...

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by TossMonkey, Mar 21, 2017.

1. Manticore

Manticore Official BUF Birthday Spammer

The old thing just keeps on keeping on...........

2. Hunter

Hunter BeyondUnreal Newsie

I'm amazed some people still keep coming back. The rest of us have nothing better to do! :D

3. NeoNite

NeoNite Worst hack fraud ever

It's something I'll always carry with me. Probably in a warm place in my gaming heart. Yeah, the "good old days" and the buzz are gone. That's just how it is. But it is cool that buf is still around and some of the old faces still pop up.

Man, I used to frequent these forums on a daily basie. For many, many years. The day wasn't complete without a (un)healthy dose of buf.
    And the lolitic threads.

4. Hunter

Hunter BeyondUnreal Newsie

Agreed! Just think what it would be like if things like Discord etc existed when UT was big! :(