Weapons

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
S

-S*A*S-

A Flame Thrower! What better?
And if the tank is hit, it explodes!
Please?

G

Just take a look of the MP5 in the editor on in the weapons section!

B

Billdog

Can't you make the tactical light on the shotgun a pick-up, useable with all weapons. I offen use only the shotgun to have a light. Also I would like handgrenates in the use item menu (like flashbangs) call it ease of use. I say please.

Akimbo: again pickups. As a 4 armed individual I personaly dosn't find it the least awkward to use a medikit in my shootouts.

Admidt it - you are the motherfrager from the yellow team (say pickup line) /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

B

Billstein

I'd like to see radio detonated explosives... Some C4 can be a nice little distraction! Not too powerful as an offensive weapon though (consider the blast radius and the loss of power over the small distance). Mind you with large amounts of the stuff and an enemy close enough... Its just another great toy for the sniper.