UTLive or Unreal Tournament 4

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

UT99Live or Unreal Tournament 4

• Total voters

TheIronKnuckle

What the hell is this "ballin" thing?
If you don't think people cheat in ut99 then you are a moron. People even find ways to use cheats in bunnytracks. Yes I said even f!#@#@ing bunnytracks.
You are a hypocritical troll. STFU and GTFO.
And kantham is the bane of trolls. Calling him a troll will send him into beast mode. Prepare to get flamed and banned.

Last edited:

fuegerstef

Nov 7, 2003
KillingRoom
fuegerstef.de
Well:

UT Demo: 53.07 MB
Patch 436: 7.04 MB

That is roughly 60 MB if no file is replaced by the patch... ...well the full game is over 300 MB (compressed).

Boogler, where do the other 240 MB come from?

Kaleena

Unregistered User
Feb 17, 2008
"Full game" with missing textures, sounds, skins, maps, gametypes and certainly many other things ? If you mean the game is playable online that way, which I doubt, I don't believe it is actually stable and functional.

I can't be a**** to try anyway, downloading 50mo would take me roughly 2 or 3 hours with my connection, NO TY GTFO TROLL.

boogler

Banned
Jun 4, 2008
I don't have to explain myself to people who have no clue. OFCOURSE YOU WOULDN'T GET FULLY FUNCTION GAME. That's the point of going online and downloading off the servers the extra textures and everything else that comes with it. This trick has been used for YEARS. You don't have to believe me. Nor do I really care continuing on this subject rofl.

This topic has been too much for me. It was like I jumped into a pool filled with TROLL FISH trying to find a SMART FISH.

bU has changed it seems like every post I make is responded by the League of Trolls. Just look at the TROLLS who responded in this thread alone LOL. :lol:

fuegerstef

Nov 7, 2003
KillingRoom
fuegerstef.de
bU has changed it seems like every post I make is responded by the League of Trolls. Just look at the TROLLS who responded in this thread alone LOL. :lol:

Of course they seem to you like Trolls. That's because the limited ressources of your mind are quite twisted.

Even Cliffy would laugh at you saying that people who know how to patch the demo also know bittorrent and wouldn't go through the hazzle of downloading the game from game-servers.

But the real point is that you called UT "free". A game that can be warzed is NOT free, you know. A huge difference for the thinking man.