UT2Vote50B4

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

frogger187

eat. sleep. frag.
May 2, 2003
sidenote...now that icons are limited to fewer choices...any chance of getter a larger sized option? Been having complaints from people who are used to TA100 Icon...

ProAsm

Mar 20, 2002
www.proasm.com
any chance of getter a larger sized option
Yes I found a way that we can 'stretch' an icon so what I'll try and do is put option for say 5 sizes:
0 = off alltogether
1 = current size
2 = 1.25 x the current
3 = 1.5 x the current
4 = 2 x the current
I'll let you know how successfull this turns out.

frogger187

eat. sleep. frag.
May 2, 2003
ProAsm said:
2. Assault.
This is a devilish game to detect things, its like ONS where you have this midgame (false game end) where teams swap over and to any mod like UT2Vote it looks like just an ordinary game ending when its not, and thats why you need to do voting on a manual basis like as if its ingame.
I will have another look to see if I can detect the real game end.
Maybe I put together a special Beta series with many debug log scripts for you to try and then send me the logs to see if I'm getting anywhere.
This will take time though and I'm not aiming to have it in this release unless we hit a luck first time.
I'll see if I can get something together today sometime so watch this space.

just saw this...i agree it shouldn't be pushed for this release..just think it makes sense to try to capture as many gametypes as possible

tdw-socke

Nov 21, 2003
2. Clear All
Not working here:
The button is there, but it closes the setup. and the tooltip sais somethoing about restarting the level, this doesn't happen, and it shouldn't i guess

5. ONS ClanMatch Warmup
Not working here:
if warmstart is selected, now the warmup runs without limit, until the players ready themselves, then the game starts (warm) and the vehicle-problem is there. Stopping the clanmatch by endmatch isn't working. With the next try the endmatch-button becomes the clearall-button, which also isn't working, but now the window isn't colosing, if clicking on it :)

hope that helps a bit ;)

ProAsm

Mar 20, 2002
www.proasm.com
Yeah Socke I had a feeling that this was going to happen.
These 2 items are very difficult and for the time being I'm gonna leave it like in Beta 3 and fiddle with it some other time.
To get this working you gonna have to have your team on standby and we do at least 10 tests in one day like I did with tuco that one time, its the only way to do these difficult ones as coding this week and you test next week just does not work as by the time I get back to the code I have forgotten everything I was doing.

tdw-socke

Nov 21, 2003
ok, i'll see, what i can do, to get peeps to help ;)

But i guess, i can check theese things on my own.

I would have checked the clanadmin-things too, but can't do alone :(

Last edited:

ProAsm

Mar 20, 2002
www.proasm.com
2. Clear All
Not working here:
The button is there, but it closes the setup. and the tooltip sais somethoing about restarting the level, this doesn't happen, and it shouldn't i guess
Socke I need you to retest this as it works 100% as designed here.
I check it at least 5 times this morning and after setting up several games, then clicking Clear All it cleared all the Setup, did not restart the map and thats exactly what it is supposed to do.
Forget about the Tooltip, I always forget those things as they are seperate to the code in the menu.