UT2Vote45B3

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

tuco[HaH]

InstaGib Player
Jul 2, 2004
Hamburg, Germany, Europe
hah-clan.org
Imaginos said:
IIRC, this is a variation on a method that was used to strip authentication/master server kicks and allow pirates to play online. Epic wasn't pleased when they discovered the proxies.

Not my problem. I'm not pleased with their behaviour of forcing server upgrades down our throats either, among others.

Besides, they can't do anything about clever network administrators/programmers doing this, except encrypting the communication to the master server ;)

frogger187

eat. sleep. frag.
May 2, 2003
i'd really like to see an FM3 or similar make a return..simply because i think the entire thought process behind the standard server checkbox is stupid...it breaks so many rules of logic in my head....

having ut2vote display itself as the only mutator running would be kewl...