UnWheel [BETA] Server up!!!! :D

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

stevenhorton

Not of this World
Jan 9, 2004
Central USA
home.mchsi.com
mymsupc8py.jpg
Sometimes a broader view is best;) PC isn't anything special, but work is much easier with the two 19" LCD's; all thanks to Shrimps MSU prize money:tup:

jerdaygo

How jerdaygo?
Jan 10, 2004
USA
hey steve how do you get a different wallpaper for each screen, mine dual monitors just use the same wallpaper.

Very Nice By the way, I paided bills with mine :(

not as nice but here is mine

Attachments

• gaming_PC_desk.JPG
    gaming_PC_desk.JPG
    646.6 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

stevenhorton

Not of this World
Jan 9, 2004
Central USA
home.mchsi.com
I use the Nvidia siftware to control them. Their software allows individual conrtol of each monitor; resolution, color depth and such. I don't know what ATI or default windows software allows.

craze

Jan 27, 2005
argh, you make my pc look whimpy...
EDIT: ok, the linked one is newest. its gonna be a little slow, had to host it myself, too big for upload.
EDIT2: well, its smaller now, i could prolly attach it now, but whatever...
pic1.jpg

Attachments

• DSC00283.JPG
    DSC00283.JPG
    589.7 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

$n][pErMan

UnWheel Server Guru!
Aug 29, 2004
*UPDATE* .... I removed every damn old UnWheel thing I could find on the server.... seems to have helped (at least so far). THere is only 1 error at server startup and its something to do with the UnWheel_Quad package. If anyone can recall the files for this let me know so I can delete them but I could not find them (Itried searching for quad and unwheel and no dice). Hopefully the server crashes will be much much less now as almost all of the old UW files are gone :)

ProjectX

Nicholas 'ProjectX' Udell - UnWheel Maps
Jan 9, 2004
Right behind you.
Lol, I single screen all the way. I haven't bought any upgrades with my MSU money since it's all saved up for university funds (and at 3000 pounds ($ 5,222.09) per year for mere academic entry - and we still have to buy books, accomodation etc, you can see why)

However I did buy the Creative X-Fi sound card. Which is sweet.

$n][pErMan

UnWheel Server Guru!
Aug 29, 2004
Shrimp said:
Any new updates on the status of servers? Crashing? Missing skins? Spawning without a vehicle?
Ever sence I cleaned up the UT2k4 folder on the server and deleted Lostgods there has not been a single crash on the server. I am not sure about the spawning issue as I have never had it, more of a question for everyone else who uses the server. I am still unsure why lostgods crashes the server... I guess thats for you to figure out. Could be a conflict with an old file still floating around... Either way, in a few weeks I will be formatting the server and will be installing a new distro and kernel of linux so the UT2k4 server will have a fresh and clean start ;)

JACK SH!T

Evil Genius in a Nutshell
Sep 2, 2004
Snipe....The server has been stuck on UWRC KballHotel, for 2-3 days, and I can't log in to change it.....What gives? :rolleyes:

$n][pErMan

UnWheel Server Guru!
Aug 29, 2004
JACK SH!T said:
Snipe....The server has been stuck on UWRC KballHotel, for 2-3 days, and I can't log in to change it.....What gives? :rolleyes:
I have no idea... but now that I know about it I will fix it ;)

stevenhorton

Not of this World
Jan 9, 2004
Central USA
home.mchsi.com
Jeep and I were just racing in MonsterChallenge when my turbo button stuck on. The viewpoint narrowed until my car disappeared, only to reappear on the other side. My turbo guage went all the way across my screen, until the server crashed that is. Sorry Jeep, you had be beat too:p

Attachments

• turboMadness.jpg
    turboMadness.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 7

JamesBong

'JeeP' addict
Sep 18, 2002
oHIo
Visit site
stevenhorton said:
Jeep and I were just racing in MonsterChallenge when my turbo button stuck on. The viewpoint narrowed until my car disappeared, only to reappear on the other side. My turbo guage went all the way across my screen, until the server crashed that is. Sorry Jeep, you had be beat too:p

mine did the same thing... turbo stuck and went thru some 2001(movie) time warp whooa :lol:

$n][pErMan

UnWheel Server Guru!
Aug 29, 2004
If you were on my server .. it was not a crash ... but rather me unplugging the CAT6 cable from the box. My Half-Life servers were completely full and I was starting to feel some lag in BF2. Seeing as I have so little time anymore to game I ripped that cable out and the lag went bye bye for me as the server remained offline till I was done playing. LoL :lol: :) Normally I dont do that... but I was not in the mood... hehe.

stevenhorton

Not of this World
Jan 9, 2004
Central USA
home.mchsi.com
Good Saturday night burnout Jeep and malibu:cheers: And, I thought I might copy and paste my little record sheet for tonight, my birthday. Notice any missing names MB? :lol:
Map Player Vehicle Time Date
uwrc-vegaseight StevenHorton Formula Racer 00:15:38 22 Apr 2006
uwrc-midnightair StevenHorton Semi Race Truck 01:44:32 22 Apr 2006
uwrc-highwayfromhell2 StevenHorton Rumbler 01:28:51 22 Apr 2006
uwrc-monsterchallenge StevenHorton Master of Disaster 01:31:85 22 Apr 2006
uwrc-frons2 StevenHorton Master of Disaster 00:45:98 22 Apr 2006 uwrc-aube StevenHorton Formula Racer 00:50:64 22 Apr 2006
uwrc-igneous StevenHorton Formula Racer 00:50:02 22 Apr 2006
uwrc-motox {SUF}BAD_MO_FO Typhoon 01:04:78 22 Apr 2006

JamesBong

'JeeP' addict
Sep 18, 2002
oHIo
Visit site
these damn rendering crashes gotta go. :( sorry didnt jump back in... was fed up and fired up good ol' UT gotye which never crashes (for me).

happy belated steve.