Unreal Championship 2 mod Recruiting!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

XepptizZ

What are you lookin at...
May 17, 2004
In solitude
It's almost impressive to get so "ahem" liked by the internet community. Je must've wasted a lot of time to comes this far.

Only if his efforts would be put to good instead of evil.

As for the UC2mod (A Re-Hijack :p) what's the progress? It sounds like a cool idea, I'd like to help, but have other projects to do at the moment.

Me is model@r and skinner, plus I have UC2 for reference :p.

utw-Mephisto

Guilty
Nov 20, 2004
Gibraltar
Sign up at ut2007world.com, there is the home of the UC2 mod.Go to your usercp and there u will find a link called "Group memberships", there is the button to join the mod ..

Last edited:

Ghost3021

Registered Hobbit
Nov 21, 2004
Behind you.
wow...vincent IZ teh lewz :eek:
or should i say Klasnic_E?
lol which one's the original and which one's the second account :p

Last edited:

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
I would appreciate it if you would start a new thread, perhaps in another forum. I'd like to keep UC2 mod discussion open on the forums, but this thread definitely needs to be closed.

If you have additional proof about Klasnic_E and any specific posts you want to report, please PM me with them and I will look them over.

Status
Not open for further replies.