1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Unreal Championship 2 mod Recruiting!

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Klasnic_E, Dec 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Klasnic_E

Klasnic_E Inevitable

Name: Unreal Championship 2 mod
    Version: Alpha
    Compatibility: UT2K4
    Description: A mod based on UC2, we will bring the UC2 maps, muts, models, skins, weapons etc.. to UT2K4, with fully customized screens and everything for a TC Mod. We will also include a X-tras Pack with new models, maps, textures, skins, vehicles, and mutators :) We simply need the following:

Skinners
    Modelers
    Mappers
    Mappers who can recreate UC2 maps
    Coders
    and Loading screen artists.
    If you can do any of those please join us in recreating UC2 for UT2K4, the link is Here: http://ut2007world.com/forumdisplay.php?f=259
    Tha site is still under construction, it should be fixed in about 10 minutes or less, but post on the Off-Topic forum. We will give you access to the Team Section, For those of you who didn't play UC2, Zoeff is providing us with videos of maps from the game, also of models, weapons etc... That will be in the Movies section of the Team Section. So please join, and again the link is Here: http://ut2007world.com/forumdisplay.php?f=259

I will keep this thread updated with our proggress and screenshots of what we've accomplished sofar.

2. Creavion

Creavion New Member

Do you recreate the uc2 weapons?

3. Klasnic_E

Klasnic_E Inevitable

Yes, everything including the melee ;)

4. Creavion

Creavion New Member

Good luck to find new stuff - I gave up. . .

5. Klasnic_E

Klasnic_E Inevitable

What do you mean you gave up?

6. Creavion

Creavion New Member

I gave up to find new staff for our mod, I can be lucky with these guys, which are in the team, not very much.

7. Cobra

Cobra Member

This mod will be the best, whe really need that, to make 2k4 come to life, bravo guy's!. please check the pathing before the finish product. Cause on the 2k4 maps, there's alot of faults whit the bots. Can't wait to have it :)

8. Random Elite

Random Elite Put your feet up and frag.

Will it be a TC (most likely) or could we use melee weapons in ONS for example?
    Chaos UT2 you can, but the animations are simple. UC2 uses very eleborate moves.

9. RyGaR

RyGaR New Member

Ok here's the deal, I know several people from around these forums who have wanted to make this happen, such as shredprince, Lauren and SDVenom.

Shredprince has already remade a few UC2 maps for UT2k4 that you just may be able to use. I know of a few mutators such as multidodging and Ariel view which could help in recreating UC2 experience.

Im not a coder or mapper or anything but if theres anyway I could help I would like to do so, im sort of working on getting a UC1 mod going myself with several mutators combined lol.

If you have one of the following messengers add me

AIM: RyGaRllOCll (lower case L's)

MSN: RyGaR_oc@msn.com

xfire: rygarpro

10. Klasnic_E

Klasnic_E Inevitable

I will get Xfire, but yes this will be a TC, it will be like DA2, an individual game, where you don't have to go to ut2k4 to play it :), custom menus and everything, were also including an X-tras pack with new content as i said before :), so if you want to join RyGaR, join up on UT2007world and post on UC2 Mod's OffTopic chatbox :) I know shredprince might be interested :)

EDIT: I can see if we can get some help from Sjosz with pathing. :)

Last edited: Dec 17, 2005
  11. ShredPrince

ShredPrince New Member

My deadbolt I already made:
    Uses textures from Praxis.
    http://unrealtournament2004.filefront.com/file/DMDeadbolt;49794

You can use it.

Also I have a superadren that Porc made.

I also have textrues from UC2 for lots of things:

All characters and Weapons.

Lots of map texture files.

What the deal is with those is you need the specific file for the map to have EVERY texture for that map.
    For example: I have CTF-Recoil textures.Morbias uses many of these same textures.It also has ones unique to the level.So I'd need DM-Morbias Textures to do the map exactly.

I can and will get the file for EVERY map.

If you know anybody with a modded Xbox that can speed things up.I have a buddy in Australia that send me about four packages a month cause his upload is capped.

So its very slow.

I also have alot of the maps started like:
    Praxis
    an EXACT version of Deadbolt using actual textures

So I can pass these on If you like.....

I can also do a few.

I'm gonna get on my partner about sending me more xpr files to extract the textures from.

Some apex/ Viper pit textures in use:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Deadbolt-ish/Recoil textures i use:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Oh and I passed concept art and Skins to Solace , and he's modeling Raptor as we speak.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2005
  12. Random Elite

W00t, will it* be able to breakdance?

*don't turn this topic into a is Raptor a he or she thread, ok? IT will suffice.

13. Klasnic_E

Klasnic_E Inevitable

Will raptor be able to be released with th emod? And i pm'd you on UT2007world Shredprince about the textures and joining ;)

14. Klasnic_E

Klasnic_E Inevitable

Alright Update:
    We have about 20% of the textures for the characters, and were getting the map textures, We have the statics. This mods release date is probably going ot be next fall. We seriously need modelers coders and mappers! so please join on the link.

15. ShredPrince

ShredPrince New Member

16. Klasnic_E

Klasnic_E Inevitable

Darksaber was thinking about it ;) new pics soon.

17. MonsOlympus

MonsOlympus Active Member

So will this be a direct port of UC2 to pc?? or are there going to be some new stuff in there.

Ive always wanted to give UC and UC2 a go but never had an exbox so I think this is great what you are going to do, Ive always liked mortal kombat and am playing Prince of Persia: warrior within at the moment (I highly recommend it btw).

Going by what I have played and that is ut, ut2k3 and 2k4 Ive found the combo's could be more indepth especially when introducing melee combat. The adrenaline is very under used in my opinion and the combos seem like a bit of an after thought. Not that they arnt fun I just like alittle more depth to a game other than reaction times. I always thought that double jumps, etc could take a few points of adrenaline and the adrenaline give a higher reward. I also thought about making a regen mut for the adrenaline myself.

I would like to help out but I dont have a huge amount of time, I got my own 2k4 mod going and Im helping out on a few other things so my time is limited. I think though once you guys get to a prototype stage I could assist in a few character models or weapons, from what I read you arnt allowed to use the originals (correct me if Im wrong).

Well anyways give me a PM and we'll see if we can work out some sort of schedule. I could help out a bit with some odd programming like the mut I mentioned above but it really comes down to time.

18. Klasnic_E

Klasnic_E Inevitable

Raiden from MK is on there, along with MK announcers ;) If you could model Anubis, that would be awesome! :D You know those packs that selket and anubis have on their back? I was thinking about a mutator with those for egyptians, one for males, and for females, they can be like a jump pack of something ;) if you can do that that would be awesome! Radiosity might let us use his hybrid tournament weapons, we will gget melee, and mutators, along with maps and models :) But if you can help, if you can do that jumppack thing pm some pics to me and that'd be great, i can add you to our team section if you do the following: Go to ut2007world.com http://ut2007world.com and register if you haven't. Then go to usercp, groupmemberships then click join on uc2 membership group, pm me when you've done that, on that froum though @ Klasnic_e ;)

19. Random Elite

Sorry to rain rockets on your parade, but I belive Midway have said you can't port Raiden (and lets asssume the MK Annoucer) to PC for profit or no profit. Epic don't mind their stuff being ported, just Midway.

20. Klasnic_E

Klasnic_E Inevitable

Were not porting any models, just textures, were modeling them oursleves ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.