Unemployed?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Employed?

• Unemployed, seeking work (good luck!)

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Unemployed, disillusioned (no benefits, no chance)

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Employed, getting a paycheck (no matter how small)

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Independantly Wealthy, paying taxes for the slackers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decline to state, or too FSL to care

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

Twrecks

Spectacularly Lucky
Mar 6, 2000
In Luxury
www.twrecks.info
Unemployement in California is now at 11% and still climbing. Mostly manufacturing jobs, so what few openings available are being fought over by highly skilled and experienced people, with few benefits and cut salaries.

The fact remains, 1 manufacturing job supports 6 service jobs, by current economic theory. Therefore, we are just beginning to feel the effects of recession. As soon as severence and other benefits are used up, service jobs will begin to fold like a house of cards. Already several local restraunts have closed their doors permently, next will be retail outlets.

QUALTHWAR

Baitshop opening soon.
Apr 9, 2000
Nali City, Florida
web.tampabay.rr.com
what if you rent rooms out to the homeless? if you let like 40 homeless live in your house each day and they have to donate 2 bucks of their daily panhandling money to you, that's like 80 bucks a day tax-free. which is about equal to 100 bucks a day if you were paying taxes on that money.

you could kill 2 birds with one stone and have them all pee on your weeds that you want to kill.

Reactions: oosyxxx

Twrecks

Spectacularly Lucky
Mar 6, 2000
In Luxury
www.twrecks.info
Still collecting unemployment.

Turns out, you can only draw what you put in. Which adds up to a half a weeks pay doled out for every year worked. Afterwhich, I am nolonger considered "unemployed", I then become "discouraged", and don't count against the number of "unemployed", thus lowering the government statistic by 1. Once everyone runs out of benefits, we will nolonger have unemployment!

Better find out now how to apply for welfare...

Twrecks

Spectacularly Lucky
Mar 6, 2000
In Luxury
www.twrecks.info
Still not a single interview :mad:
Most jobs I've applied to are getting 100-600 applicants!!! And that's everything from minimum wage slag jobs to experience needed stuff.
After 11 years, next month I will nolonger be able to make my mortgage payment.
This effin sucks.