Trade Center, struck by 2 planes in terrorist action

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ramon

Jun 25, 2000
seville, spain
Visit site
those palestinian call themselves "democratic" WTF :mad: im afraid, coz if the did that to the pentagon... i wish they dont hit anymore, but if i lived in D.C, i would keep as far as possible from the congress.

DeadEyeNick

Dec 30, 2000
And now, there's a report that DFLP claims they r NOT involved. fuck it, both government and economy landmark are bombed, things can't be good...

Rostam

PSN: Rostam_
May 1, 2001
Leiden, Holland
timeline:

isreal attacks palestine, palestine die alot! palestines see amerika doing nothing, they try attacking israel but that fails cuz of there defence, so they attack amerika to get them coming between both sides in middle east..... makes sence to me, i just wonder how bush will react, if he will react like i know he will..... OMFG

RAZZ

aka FURY13RT
plane.jpg

4 attacks, 1 hour.
someones gotta pay