Trade Center, struck by 2 planes in terrorist action

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

{PhD} Dolt

Feb 10, 2001
Terrorist Attack !!!! No Joke !!!!!

2 jets just crashed into the World Trade Center. Get to a TV ASAP!!!!!!

today the trade center was struck by 2 planes

one bi-plane, then a 737.

first plane was a attempt to get attention, the second was filled with passengers and a bomb. the building is heavily damaged, and all passengers are reported DEAD.

president will be on in 5 min. (8:32 CST) got this report on my cell from my mom in Computer class.

if you have more info or pictures please post

Rostam

PSN: Rostam_
May 1, 2001
Leiden, Holland
ive seen it 15 mins after second attack, MAN! well, i guess something like this was coming, all those attacks on palestine... it was a mather of time before they would attack america for not doing anything...

i just hope that idiot bush doesnt start WO III over this! this is his first real business! GIVE ME CLINTON NOW!

Zundfolge

Dec 13, 1999
USA
News sites jammed?

how many news agencies are there headquartered in New York?

I imagine it will be difficult to get a digital feed out of there

/.
CNN is down. MSNBC is performing badly. And this is being submitted a lot. The World Trade Towers in new york were crashed into by 2 planes, one on each tower, 18 minutes apart. Nobody really knows who did it, but the planes were big ones. Normally I wouldn't consider posting this on Slashdot, but I'm making an exception this time because I can't get news through any of the conventional websites, and I assume I'm not alone.

LoTekK

Peon
Jul 26, 2001
Washington, DC
my dad called to wake me up about 15 minutes ago to let me know... i don't even know what to say... :(

"it felt like just a few minutes ago that there was an explosion here at the pentagon...The building shook...the windows rattled"
-NBC News Correspondent, 0939hrs EST

phuck me... :eek: no further info on the blast yet...

Aeris

K.O.S (Determination)
Aug 9, 2001
Basking in African sun
Phatty I thought It was a Learjet not a Bi-plane? I havent head nada about a bomb or passengers being on-board :hmm:
Saw tha crash though, nasty a British reporter was on the ground floor at tha time an desribed the noise as sounding
Like a skip being dropped from a hight
into tha main plaza between the two buildings.

ElectricSheep

Tommy Vegas
May 11, 2000
Newark, DE
Turned on the TV around 9:15 and the first thing I see is the 737 veer into the second tower. To think of all of the people in that building and the passengers on that plane, it makes my stomach churn May God help those left alive and the rescuers who go bravely to get them out.