The Vote

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
lol@Juggalo Kyle's pic.

Crotale, just ignore tool. He's trolling you.

Congratulations Mr. Obama on a campaign well run. I hope everyone scrutinizes the actions of the administration-elect just as closely as they have the current one. Don't give 'em a free ride, just because they're your guys. :)

fuegerstef

Nov 7, 2003
KillingRoom
fuegerstef.de
I mean would you have voted for Hilter? He was a good public speaker afterall and always got people to believe in him.

That is not really comparable. Times were different. Hitler scored with racism and anitsemitism big time. Those were popular back then.

EDIT:
You probably mistyped Hitler, Larkin, didn't you?

Hilter is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlmGknvr_Pg

Last edited:

pine

Official Photography Thread Appreciator
Apr 29, 2001
IRL
Visit site
Congratulations Mr. Obama on a campaign well run. I hope everyone scrutinizes the actions of the administration-elect just as closely as they have the current one. Don't give 'em a free ride, just because they're your guys. :)

Yes.

Obama is a brilliant politician, but he is still a politician. I hope the people who got behind him in this election have the fortitude to make sure he follows through on the things he has promised.

pine

Official Photography Thread Appreciator
Apr 29, 2001
IRL
Visit site
McCain's resignment speech was the highlight of the evening for me, btw. Not because I was happy to see him lose, but because he was gracious, professional, and conciliatory. It was an inspiring thing to see a member of the republican party calling for non-partisan cooperation for the greater good. Let's see some more, please.

Poker

Anus Retentus
Apr 17, 2006
Well, it looks like Obama is the next president. I was a supporter of McCain, but I'll stand by the next president just the same.... I hope they act on whats best for the country and not personal ambition.
Obama won. Lets move forward now.

Congrats to Obama. I voted for McCain but in retrospect, I'm very happy that Sarah Palin is nowhere near the oval office.

nod to Repubs here for the wise words and grace in defeat. Class acts. *Respect* :notworthy:

McCain's resignment speech was the highlight of the evening for me, btw. Not because I was happy to see him lose, but because he was gracious, professional, and conciliatory. It was an inspiring thing to see a member of the republican party calling for non-partisan cooperation for the greater good. Let's see some more, please.
QFT

Gambit84

Oct 17, 2004

I'm glad Obama won and I thought McCain's speech suited him well. People need to give him more credit.

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
It's a shame bitter old folk and rednecks will likely be going, "F**k that, we don't need no f**king n*gger in the White House" tomorrow and for the next four years. I can't wait to hear what those dumb bitches down the hall come up with. D:

NIGGA STOLE MAH LIBERTIES!

Right, Crotale?

Larkin

Gone
Apr 4, 2006
That is not really comparable. Times were different. Hitler scored with racism and anitsemitism big time. Those were popular back then.

EDIT:
You probably mistyped Hitler, Larkin, didn't you?

Hilter is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlmGknvr_Pg

Lol, yeah I meant Hitler. Stupid misspelling. :p

My comparison was just about how they speak and how it got people behind them. Mostly because it was what everyone wanted to hear all the while leaving key deals out. Because the idea of powerful speaking isn't to tell people what you are going on about, but to get emotions going and get whatever key idea like hope out. Which comes about from crowd control, which comes from picking key phrases to hit on something. All I am trying to say is they are both powerful speakers and both use the same key mechanics to go about it. You might have noticed several times when Obama talks he is actually talking about nothing, but because of the words he uses people actually think its the best thing they have ever heard. You will also notice that once he got the crowd going he tried his best to get out something even better as soon as possible out to get the crowd even more emotional. That is the same thing you will notice of Hitler when he was in front of crowds. However, I was never comparing Obama to Hitler, just the way they go about what they did in these things like speaking at rallies.

All I am asking from people is just look at the two and if you understand german you will notice the style is very similar.

Oh and I love that skit. :)

Larkin

Gone
Apr 4, 2006
Thats right, whitey, now its your turn to pick cotton all day.

Sheesh.

Oh god, lets all go back to 1851 for a second. You know lets all talk to the old lady that lived through that right down the road..

Umm..there seems to be a problem. How do I talk and get an answer from this tombstone? Does anyone know? I really need some help here, so any help will be great.

I know a time machine. Now how do I go about building one of those?

Anyway, I didn't watch the video for very long. It seemed pretty boring from the first thirty seconds, so I couldn't go on. Not saying it didn't hit on racism in the video, but I didn't see it in the first thirty seconds.

Anyway, it would be nice if you people would stop calling people racist and rednecks around here without any real merit. Sure racism exists, but I am getting pretty sick of white people only being called on it. I mean allot of spanish people hate blacks and allot of black hate whites. Hell that is not to mention that if a black thinks a another black is to white he will call him an oreo. Does any of this get called on? NO. To me its bull**** of the highest caliber. You know these days there is allot less racist whites then any other race. Just quit it, seriously. You want to bring up this ****, bring it up equally, or just STFU.

Last edited:

Gambit84

Oct 17, 2004
Anyway, it would be nice if you people would stop calling people racist and rednecks around here without any real merit. Sure racism exists, but I am getting pretty sick of white people only being called on it. I mean allot of spanish people hate blacks and allot of black hate whites. Hell that is not to mention that if a black thinks a another black is to white he will call him an oreo. Does any of this get called on? NO. To me its bull**** of the highest caliber. You know these days there is allot less racist whites then any other race. Just quit it, seriously. You want to bring up this ****, bring it up equally, or just STFU.
Fact about racism, racists are of every color.

Last edited by a moderator: