The Vote

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Airmoran

Construct
Nov 9, 2004
Why the need for name calling? What are you, twelve? My point with that earlier comment is that many Americans feel that some of our liberties may be in danger. It is a personal issue, but I hardly feel that it makes me an idiot just because I am expressing my concerns.

You know, I've been serving my country for a long time and have put my life on the line to ensure that kids like you have the right to spout off such crap. I don't mind if you disagree with me, all I ask is that you don't disrespect me or my opinion.

Protip: Never assume Tool isn't trolling.

TWD

Cute and Cuddly
Aug 2, 2000
Salt Lake City UT
members.lycos.co.uk
Hows the stock market expected to do tomorrow?

The stock market will do well tomorrow, much like it did today, and it would do this regardless of who won. The important thing for investors is that now they have an idea of what business is going to be like the next four years. This eases anxiety. I don't think it will be a huge jump or anything, but probably similar to what it did today. I hope at least...I made almost 4% today in my stock market simulator.

Also it appears that proposition 8 is passing. I wonder how well that will go over.

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
just got back from an election party.

great times.
great win.
for great justice.

obama-surf.jpg

god damnit you're sexy.

awesome.
obey-obama.jpg

seriously, go America. go world. hopefully he can at least set in motion a tidal wave long overdue in this country. we need people to want to get into politics for the right reasons again and feel like government is accessible to them and that our voices are really heard, that we can actually create a change when change is warranted.

Last edited:

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
Why the need for name calling? What are you, twelve? My point with that earlier comment is that many Americans feel that some of our liberties may be in danger. It is a personal issue, but I hardly feel that it makes me an idiot just because I am expressing my concerns.

You know, I've been serving my country for a long time and have put my life on the line to ensure that kids like you have the right to spout off such crap. I don't mind if you disagree with me, all I ask is that you don't disrespect me or my opinion.

Whatever, my opinion of you still stands. If you can't figure out why then i'm not even going to bother. You are ignorant. I'll just leave it at that.

P.S. no one cares that you served your country. For all we know you just sat at a desk all day. This is the internet, that card doesn't work here. I dont know you and I dont care to know you. Grow a thicker skin if you cant handle it.

Last edited:

Larkin

Gone
Apr 4, 2006
She is a bad public speaker, but her policies where pretty good. I mean other then the bridge thing which wasn't really her fault she had a solid record.

You guys are talking about window trimmings and nothing more. Its not something to base anything on. I mean would you have voted for Hilter? He was a good public speaker afterall and always got people to believe in him. Is speaking ability all you guys see? No don't answer that, as it clear the answer is yes.

Last edited:

Daedalus

I don't even...
May 24, 2001
Pittsburgh
www.beyondunreal.com
She is a bad public speaker, but her policies where pretty good. I mean other then the bridge thing which wasn't really her fault she had a solid record.

You guys are talking about window trimmings and nothing more. Its not something to base anything on. I mean would you have voted for Hilter? He was a good public speaker afterall and always got people to believe in him. Is speaking ability all you guys see? No don't answer that, as it clear the answer is yes.

I don't think her problem was public speaking, I think her problem was lack of policies. She didn't really seem like she knew what she was talking about at any given moment and I really regret even considering her for a second.

Crotale

_________________________ _______________
Jan 20, 2008
Anywhere But Here
Whatever, my opinion of you still stands. If you can't figure out why then i'm not even going to bother. You are ignorant. I'll just leave it at that.

P.S. no one cares that you served your country. For all we know you just sat at a desk all day. This is the internet, that card doesn't work here. I dont know you and I dont care to know you. Grow a thicker skin if you cant handle it.
What is your beef with me? Did I wrong you or something? Seriously, what the ****?

fuegerstef

Nov 7, 2003
KillingRoom
fuegerstef.de
Sorry you republicans are such sore losers.

Well, Republicans cannot get anything right, not even losing.

An example:

...many Americans feel that some of our liberties may be in danger.

See what I mean? They vote the Republicans and forgot the liberties that were lost 8 years ago but fear liberties might get lost now?

Logical thinking was never the strenght of them, anyways.

Last edited: