The ut2004 tips and tricks thread.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Dark Pulse

Dolla, Dolla. Holla, Holla.
Sep 12, 2004
Buffalo, NY, USA
darkpulse.project2612.org
Yeah, THREAD, not forum. Whatever.

Wasn't talking about the manta...didn't say anything about vehicles at all - and yes I'm talking about getting to the top of the base..but since I'm the FNG and I wouldn't know what a ****ing ramp dodge was if someone did it on my head, that makes you a waste of my time.

But all you pricks are like that... A dime a dozen, and soooo good at what you do...and you gotta be an ass rather than help someone with a little info - god man, get out and get some ***** or something.. It's a game..

"that's your standard ramp dodge"

Hahahah fn geek! =)

....oh and it is terribly useful in Torlan.....assuming someone is up there camping out....
See a ramp? Dodge against it. Voila, ramp dodge. Try to hit it straight or you'll look like an idiot and slide off.

And no, it's not. While you're up there, your team's getting obliterated at their primary node. Maybe if one more person were helping them, they could turn the... oh, who am I kidding, Onslaught is so broken in 2k4 that if the other team gets all the nodes you're pretty much ****ed unless they're stupid and/or you're lucky.

Thank god UT3 has the orb.

Last edited:

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
Yeah, THREAD, not forum. Whatever.

Wasn't talking about the manta...didn't say anything about vehicles at all - and yes I'm talking about getting to the top of the base..but since I'm the FNG and I wouldn't know what a ****ing ramp dodge was if someone did it on my head, that makes you a waste of my time.

But all you pricks are like that... A dime a dozen, and soooo good at what you do...and you gotta be an ass rather than help someone with a little info - god man, get out and get some ***** or something.. It's a game..

"that's your standard ramp dodge"

Hahahah fn geek! =)

....oh and it is terribly useful in Torlan.....assuming someone is up there camping out....

Granted you weren't greeted by the forum "welcome wagon", but there's no need to be so hostile. People around here are mostly glad to help someone learn a trick.

Rokk

Jan 23, 2010
Seriously, original poster:

You're acting like everyone knows what map you're talking about.

"This map is gigantic."

"Sit in the sniper nest."

What?