The Signature Exchange Program : Mark II

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

_Zd_Phoenix_

Queen of BuFdom
May 1, 2001
Over the street. With binoculars.
Visit site
I'm not quite sure what you meant by the name theft...people are stealing 'kantham'?

Did you make the pic in the background? If so, that is incredible...the way the two images are blended is awesome (in the proper sense). If not, that is a masterful use of that image, and a stunning bit of work.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
What i mean is that some people are using other people's sig and avatar for their personal usage or some public forums. Just take .:DMX:., he's been using dub's signature, probably without permission since he removed it immediately after i asked him why. That is why i put my nick in my sigs now.

As for the pic, they where many screenshots of a UT2004 Level i made lately, i tryed to blend it as much as possible to give it a nice effect. Then i just did the 'spherize' effect to change the FOV. And added a finnal light blue to the pic.

Last edited:

_Zd_Phoenix_

Queen of BuFdom
May 1, 2001
Over the street. With binoculars.
Visit site
Oh I see, I wasn't suggesting you remove it I was just suggesting a different placement.

I can't believe you made that image. I love it, I can't stop staring at it...I could imagine it in an art gallery, I had no idea it was a UT level, in fact I'm almost disappointed - it just says so much to me and has so much in it transfixing me that I don't want it to be just aesthetics, I actually want it to be saying something.

I have no idea what the pictures actually are, I'm just seeing what is probably my own stuff in there. I'm gonna shut up now, I could ramble on about it for hours but then I've been distracted by something else. Brilliant picture.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Here's the ink effect with a 1 PX stroke effect around the layers for a good .GIF result.

The same kind of texture aplyed to it.

splat3fk.gif

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
No.

1. Because it's the first time we see you here
2. You just registred to ask that
3. You use the AOL speak.

dub

Feb 12, 2002
$kITzJ said:
so i presume no1 can make me a sig then:rolleyes:
too many people come in here asking for a sig and never even come back to check the thread, or just take it and leave.
So unfortunatly, your gunna have to stick around (and post) a little more before the usual reg's are gunna lift a finger :)

People tend to forget that asking for a sig takes no effort and making one takes a fair bit of effort.
Even if you were to put some effort into asking for a sig, like taking time to say what kind of style or imagery you would like to see, would be more of an incentive for others to help you out.
Using real english is just an incentive for people to listen to you in the first place too ;)

words not found: :D
sum, sum1, cud, wil c, wil b, sumtime

Last edited:
owwwh I have to win your trusts :eek: well I'm not one of those people who aks for something and just leaves afterwards and I'm not here to just get a sig either. I'm here because I'm a mapper and active member of Nalicity and thought it would be nice to be on the forums too.

And if someone would make me a signature half as l33t as yours I would already really appreciate and would surely thank you. :)

anyway I know what you mean and I sure know I would be really anoyed if I would make a signature and someone would take it and leave forever without a small thank you.

Hmmm I guess I need you people so I'll be nice and shut up now :lol: ;)

Nines

With Rage Alive
Oct 12, 2004
Sweden
I'm in need of a new sig. :)

If someone is up for it, here what I want:

About the same dimensions as my current one, it can be slightly bigger if needed.
Color theme should be similar to my current one as well, but with some orange added.
No clantag, it should only say Nines.
It should contain the skull in this pic(no fingertip), resize if needed.
hisoka2skull5xs.png

I appreciate if someone can do it for me. :)

Nines

With Rage Alive
Oct 12, 2004
Sweden
Nines said:
I'm in need of a new sig. :)

If someone is up for it, here what I want:

About the same dimensions as my current one, it can be slightly bigger if needed.
Color theme should be similar to my current one as well, but with some orange added.
No clantag, it should only say Nines.
It should contain the skull in this pic(no fingertip), resize if needed.
hisoka2skull5xs.png

I appreciate if someone can do it for me. :)

Please. :(