The Signature Exchange Program : Mark II

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Hey I'd decided to use an older, better sig picture. It really fits. And the avatar has been modified as well. Although I think I need to tone down the lighting a bit. Not sure..

The combination works great on the "retro 2001" styleset :)

And I'm very happy with the avatar. I think I'll keep this one.

It only took me, almost, 5 years...

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
mani_199 said:
hi every body
i made animations in 3d studio max . so i exported the animations through active x plugin (.psa and .psk)
so i wanna that how i merge these animations in ut level map
and how i control them would u please inform me.
thanxs

Here's my tutorial

First, you need to concentrate very hard. Throw 500 Bucks out of the window, and put your head in the toilet after you pee'd in it.

Once you've done that, put your computer whole in the oven. Set the oven to 450 F and wait 4 hour. Once the 4 hour is over, enjoy. It will be fixed.

$kITzJ

Jan 24, 2006
Hi guys ive just joined and this is the first thing i hav looked at sum peeps might know me from ut2k4 :) but i was wondering if sum1 cud make me a moving ut2k4 signature with [DSG]$kITzJ on it, i cant do anything even close to moving myself so hey i seen othere peeps ask and thought i wil c if anyone wil b nice and do me 1 dont mind if it isnt moving but wud rather it moving myself ty hope to c u online sumtime $kITzJ:D

_Zd_Phoenix_

Queen of BuFdom
May 1, 2001
Over the street. With binoculars.
Visit site
Just to say: Kantham, I love that sig a hell of alot. I tried to make the rectangle thing work a while back, but always failed...that pic behind it just makes it look incredible, almost like it's glass but not. One of the best sigs I've seen for ages.

Only bit that doesn't work for me is your name in it...I thought maybe you could put it lightly in white across a couple of squares? Obviously though it's only what I would do, and I certainly couldn't pull off that look like that...realy beautiful.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Thanks. It was really easy to make. GIF are good for transparency in this case since the pixels are very hard. As for my name in my sig, i've seen some thieft acros the internet using random people sig and avatars, even on some UT2k4 Models.

Shroom-FX said:
Awesome Sig Kantham.. which font are you using? Got quite a nice urban look :)

I guess you are talking about this one?

outstyled.gif

Thanks, i made the ink spot using a technique i discovered lately.

Font is called 'Rufa', i took it on www.dafont.com