The sexy and rebel Asian Prince is here !!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

WiLD2

W4NG
I believe the IPs used to be available to all to see, now they are only accessible by admins.

Asian Prince, I've been a fan of yours for a long time. You are my asian hero. You get all the hot asian princesses and you could even have Asia Carrera if you really wanted. She's a princess, in ways, of the UT community. She goes by MegaBitchGoddess on the forums, get in contact with her ;)

garrett

dreaming lucidly
Aug 23, 2000
WHOA i go to work, i come back and this is what shows up

ROFLMFAO

i'm the king, go to your room :D

Sam_The_Man

I am the Hugh Grant of Thatcherism
Mar 26, 2000
England
Visit site
Did you think we were kidding when we said: "Welcome to BuF, leave your sanity and whatever semblance of a life you have outside." ?

The door??? Are you sane??? We don't want sanity and lives that close to BuF!

All sanity and lives must be loaded into a giant ballista and catapulted 496 miles away from the area.

Marginal

Banned
Dec 31, 1969
Don't fukc with me !
Visit site
Originally posted by Sapphire Nights

He noticed me ~faints again~

I love those kind of rebel princesses .
likes.gif
~ winks again ~

WiLD2

W4NG
Oh, come on, ZenPirate. We've got a real live asian rebel in our forums. He's sexy and fast, just like his sleek vans and cars. Money isn't an option to him, which is why a few wrecked vehicles mean nothing to him. He can't be hurt in a crashed vehicle because he's so strong and tough. That's why he's my hero. He's like a modern day Asian He-Man. :goshen: