The sexy and rebel Asian Prince is here !!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Zenda

Turbo Adept+10%
Jan 31, 2001
London
Visit site
w00ed

Great word .....

He is teh lurve spammah:D

nb, Asian Prince ... no offence intended. I'm actually rather impressed at the sheer power of the in yer faceness of your in yer faceness, your in yer faceness ...

/me bows :)

mobace

rimmerlike :(
i think there is a link on somethingawful.com to the site, a previous awful link of the day or something (jee i wonder why?)

oh yeah CGW also had this person's pic in their game rating system one month when the theme was mullets... i think it was rated abyssmal :D

Foetal Youth

Nov 14, 2001
Eng-er-land
Visit site
OMG that is f'in hilarious! :lol: Are you a natural m0tard or did you take lessons? :D ;) A few piccies ought to sort this thread out :D.

goshenized.png

Come on Gimpers!

This is just self explanatry. Sorry for spammin it in two threads but it is appropriate.
reminder.jpg

:D

Marginal

Banned
Dec 31, 1969
Don't fukc with me !
Visit site
Hey guys , you're sad .... You don't have any respect for talent and creativity . It's not the good way to be rebel and virile . I'm not asking you to change , just consider me as your Guru , an example to follow .

P.s. Ya like my new , sexy avatar ?

Love ,

~A*P

Thrakhath

LunarMancer
Mar 29, 2001
Kanagawa
You're worried about loosing your sanity? And you post here!? What did you expect? Did you think we were kidding when we said: "Welcome to BuF, leave your sanity and whatever semblance of a life you have outside." ? :D