The sexy and rebel Asian Prince is here !!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Marginal

Banned
Dec 31, 1969
Don't fukc with me !
Visit site
Originally posted by [RSU]Max
wow, singing with a pre-recorded music and crowds clapping in the background.

I have a question, how many records have you sold :D ? and that does not include you or any body in your immediate family?

In Asia , i've sold more than 6 million copies of my previous 3 albums .

In America , i've sold about 750 000 copies of my new album '' Modified vans '' in 2 months and 2 000 000 copies since i started my career here , in the US ! I'm better than Barbara Streisand !

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
Asian Prince although im sure you do drugs... many many drugs welcome to BuF anyways :)

and by the way did you happen to play a computer game called the 4th coming? I remember this ******* that went by that name on a server called gamerealm.

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
Originally posted by BenTech
LOL:p

I've known the asian prince for a loong time, we go way back

*waves and blows kisses to asian prince*

he is a rebel who lives a bad boy lifestyle

:D

ok after seeing this I am no longer going to read this thread because I am afraid I will lose my sanity.

Zenda

Turbo Adept+10%
Jan 31, 2001
London
Visit site
OK, /me has lost adequate calories and then some!

This is one of the most fecking stupid sites that I have seen in many a long year.

Ace:D