The Prophet Muhammad

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Peavey

Rattus Norvegicus
Jul 17, 2001
Ladies and the gentlemen, The REAL Prophet Muhammad:D

BlackVulcan.jpg

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
Put whatever picture you want and call it Mohammed, nobody gives a damn, I won't.

But it's so f^cking annoying to hear people say repeatedly "Muslims are terrorists" and "Islam is all about violence"... etc etc.

If you wanna describe something, then you have to be sure of what you're saying.

And I'm not directing my speech to anybody, it's just that bad image everybody has about Islam because of some ignorant people saying bad things about Islam and manipulating the meanings of Quran lines' explanations and telling Hadiths that haven't been said.

I don't disagree with you, but nobody does anything worth of measurement in your region to put a stop to these people so it paints a terrible picture of Islam.

tomcat ha

Feb 2, 2002
Visit site
I don't disagree with you, but nobody does anything worth of measurement in your region to put a stop to these people so it paints a terrible picture of Islam.

lol, do you even realize that all protests against these people get no play on any western media?

seenooh

May 11, 2010
Ahhh, teens discussing religion in a thread. Lots of misinformation and blind copy-pastes. What a waste of storage. xD

seenooh

May 11, 2010
I was searching the forums and the subject caught my eyes and got me wondering how would such topics are discussed in forums like this?

seenooh

May 11, 2010
I'm not. Teens are unable to discuss sophisticated topics like these. A funny example is posting an image that is not related to the prophet at all. Which perfectly proves my point.

Al

Reaper
Jun 21, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
I'm not. Teens are unable to discuss sophisticated topics like these. A funny example is posting an image that is not related to the prophet at all. Which perfectly proves my point.

Well, since you obviously have no clue at all... most here are well out of their teens.

seenooh

May 11, 2010
Well, judging from what I saw, they sound like teens to me. And if they are not, that's another disaster per se. xD

Quote:
"We're all teens anyway. "

Quote:
"most here are well out of their teens. "

So you changed your mind? xD

Last edited:

Al

Reaper
Jun 21, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
Well, judging from what I saw, they sound like teens to me. And if they are not, that's another disaster per se. xD

Quote:

Quote:

Yes, I did. :shake:

Last edited:

DarkCrow

ლ(╹◡╹ლ)
Jun 13, 2004
Brasil

Quote:

Quote:

sarcasm.jpg