The Prophet Muhammad

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

dragonfliet

I write stuffs
Apr 24, 2006
I would love to see an entire series of the founding father raping various important figures. It is disturbing in an arty sort of way.

~Jason

dragonfliet

I write stuffs
Apr 24, 2006
Hell yes. Ben Franklin violating Jesus would make me lol. I may even roflmao. Only time will tell.

~Jason

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
I would love to see an entire series of the founding father raping various important figures. It is disturbing in an arty sort of way.
holy sh*t dude. you are on to something.

if I could draw, or if I had any real talent at Photoshop or something, I would totally do this.
or help do this.
or collaborate with someone on the ideas and presentation at least.

this would be so great.

since we're going to be defacing historic figures, it would of course need to be digestible in public. so you could do the series with each scene in doggystyle, either head-on or at an angle, that way the rape aspect wouldn't be shown and just come off as comical.
then you could draw all of the characters as caricatures, capturing some aspect of their legacy and/or personality, but with detailed faces. whoever views these should immediately be able to tell who is being portrayed in them.

some could have a message, or make a statement.
others would be blasphemous and shocking.
and some would just be funny.

start with George Washington, and then do all of the founding fathers in order of relative importance. each one of them is bro-raping some other important figure from history... either actual or fictional.

like Thomas Jefferson needs to be raping Jesus Christ, for obvious reasons.
you could have Washington raping King George, you know some George on George action.
OMG, you could call it "Two Georges, One Country" since they both fought for Amerika get it? lulz wow.

ah, these would be hilarious if they were done right.

Last edited:

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
RVrue.jpg

Soggy_Popcorn

THE Irish Ninja
Feb 3, 2008
Seriously, the US has such high tech ****, why not storm the caves and kick the living **** out of those radical religious ****ers, what's the hold up? Those assholes fight dirty by blowing up innocent people in markets, shops and even in mosques to show their "force" ****ing cowards... The modern world needs to grow some balls and send in some serious hardware to show those guys the world won't take religious extremism anymore.

Because the instant we did, all the pusstastical liberal globalists would whine their asses off because the Big Imperialist Great Satan States just invaded another country again (in this case, Pakistan).

...And somehow, this stops us.

Peavey

Rattus Norvegicus
Jul 17, 2001
If America REALLY wanted to win the war on terror, they'd make a fast food chain called MUHAMMAD'S. Don't even get me started on the logistics of this..... ****, I'm a genius :cool:

[edit] McHammad's anyone?

Adelheid

Bernstein
Jan 23, 2008
Nowhere.
Seriously, the US has such high tech ****, why not storm the caves and kick the living **** out of those radical religious ****ers, what's the hold up? Those assholes fight dirty by blowing up innocent people in markets, shops and even in mosques to show their "force" ****ing cowards... The modern world needs to grow some balls and send in some serious hardware to show those guys the world won't take religious extremism anymore.

Because the instant we did, all the pusstastical liberal globalists would whine their asses off because the Big Imperialist Great Satan States just invaded another country again (in this case, Pakistan).

...And somehow, this stops us.

No.
It is because your army boys are not as stupid as you are and know that if they tried to fight the enemy on their home-turf (in the caves) they would get their asses handed to them, like they did in Vietnam when they still thought going into the VC holes was a fantastic idea...
...they changed to napalm for a reason, yeah?
...they're sticking to aerosol-bombs for a reason, yeah?

X( ****ing ****wit armchair generals, thinking with their patriotic penises... grr, mumble, grr....

Mar 19, 2002
Denver Co. USA
Visit site
No.
It is because your army boys are not as stupid as you are and know that if they tried to fight the enemy on their home-turf (in the caves) they would get their asses handed to them, like they did in Vietnam when they still thought going into the VC holes was a fantastic idea...
...they changed to napalm for a reason, yeah?
...they're sticking to aerosol-bombs for a reason, yeah?

X( ****ing ****wit armchair generals, thinking with their patriotic penises... grr, mumble, grr....

I have a feeling you don't know what you are talking about.

Adelheid

Bernstein
Jan 23, 2008
Nowhere.
So what is your theory as to why the Army boys won't go into the caves, if it's not common sense? Laziness? Cowardice?

Adelheid

Bernstein
Jan 23, 2008
Nowhere.
I tried.
I failed the eyesight test.
I failed the psych evaluation.
I'm getting my eyes lasered.
My head doctor will back my next attempt.

Now that I've dealt with that childish, thoughtless, schoolyard "Oh yeah, well why don't you..." post, which has nothing to do with the point that I made, in my own unique style, I'm going for a 45 minute stomp around the outskirts of town.
I need to get it down to 30.