UE3 - General The new "So what are you working on?" thread:

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Slaughter

exsomnis
Feb 16, 2004
Germany
slaughter.jimdo.com
Thanks. :)
Here´s another quicky.

poool.jpg

Anuxinamoon

Feb 4, 2009
Here's a quicky I knocked up today. He doesn't fit to the skeleton very well and deforms silly because of it. *facepalm*

2aacxhe.jpg

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Pretty darn nice right there. We could finally use something retail-like. I'm sure her hairs are not final. And her body is one of the retail ones skinned?

Slaughter

exsomnis
Feb 16, 2004
Germany
slaughter.jimdo.com
Thanks.

Yes, I´m currently working on the next version of my Desert Falcon Skinpack and this is a remake of a remake of one of the characters from the old 2k4 pack. :lol:
This would look so much better if I could use Opacitymaps tho.

Don´t mind the low resolution on the body...I was too lazy to reimport the textures.

McMonkeyBoy

Fathead
Apr 20, 2009
Birkenhead, England
I've only just really started getting serious with the editor now that I feel I know as much as I need to to start. Im working on a Map called Blackout. Indoor map set on a space ship. No particular universe but I added the Carmine corpse for that Space Marine effect!

Attachments

• BlackoutUT3.JPG
    BlackoutUT3.JPG
    161.6 KB · Views: 35

Jefe

The Dark Rat
Nov 11, 2008
T E X A S
www.vgmp3.org
Here's what I'm working on: A reskin of Evil Engine's battle droid model. There will be 15 total skins, in three different families of team skins. A basic tan like in the movies, black, and some more colorful ones inspired by some of my son's Star Wars toys.

/v\41nFr4m3

Dec 17, 2003
A character from one of my favorite CG movies and maybe the best ever made so far : 0
I would like to get him in UT3 soon; I hope. And the weapon will be added as well with effects; I hope lol time will tell I guess.... A W.I.P.
dephoto.jpg

Pyronious

Good morning vietn.. Unreal!
Mar 10, 2008
Here's what I'm working on: A reskin of Evil Engine's battle droid model. There will be 15 total skins, in three different families of team skins. A basic tan like in the movies, black, and some more colorful ones inspired by some of my son's Star Wars toys.

Bad ass!!!