The "It's installing" Thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SanitysEdge

Aspiring Astrophysicist
:( I have no idea when ill be getting mine, if i ever get mine. I bought my SE copy off of amazon.com from some user-person. So he has to get it first, then he has to ship it to me, Unless hes ripping me off. So if hes not ripping me off i anticipate to get mine around tuesday of next week, and the 'effing bastard better not rip me off.

Chaser

Boi BOI!!!!
Mar 16, 2004
LoL Sir_Brizz same here. Its just a few miles away downtown and now i gotta wait till tomorrow!

At least I know i got the SE coming with a Emblem! Is that emblem metal? or cheap plastic? And that SE box looks metal... is it? Oh god the excitment!

Agent_5

Replica?
Jan 24, 2004
UT
I called gamestop earlier today and they said they had my copy, but that they were sold out otherwise. I'll probably pick it up later tonight, and then I'll install my dvd drive that came in today.
I also happened to spy a convoy of fedex ground trucks on my way to work. How many copies did you order brizz?!
;)

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
:lol:

Well I preordered one from EB one from Gamestop one at the EB store, btought one at best buy, buying another SE from BB tomorrow or Thursday. I think I've got all my bases covered ;)

hyrulian

Rainbow Brite
May 20, 2001
Chula Vista, CA
hyru.ath.cx
I don't know if this was answered yet (too lazy to check) but...

Is the SE box actually metal or just metallic-colored cardboard?

[ Edit ] I am a n00b. Again. I should have read the entire last post. :eek:

Last edited:

W0RF

BuF Greeter, News Bagger
Apr 19, 2002
Columbus, OH
Visit site
It's like that T2 Ultimate Edition DVD, a regular software box (considerably fatter to hold the headset), with a metal slipcover that goes around it, and the back box art is taped to the back.

captainrad

admiral spock!
Feb 15, 2004
INSTALLATIONING! W00t!

sorry i had to show off my dual monitors ^_^

Attachments

• installing!!.jpg
    installing!!.jpg
    349.2 KB · Views: 16