The "It's installing" Thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

atropos

The One and Only
Aug 24, 2003
Belgium
@ Peregrine: looks nice.

*BTW: the line under your nick is the same as my old clan's name (Death From Above)

becoming i

Registered abUser
Aug 15, 2003
Visit site
Hyrulian Hero said:
Looks like the standard CD version, so the SE DVD version should come with quite a bit more in the box, I suppose.

No, not really. Everything is the same except for the headphones, which may be in his picture in the background, but I can't tell for sure.

[edit]I was too late, carry on. :lol:

Last edited:

atropos

The One and Only
Aug 24, 2003
Belgium
Peregrine said:
I remember them Asus_F... DFA is no more???
No it's a pitty, but we sucked :D I still have good contacts with a couple of them, but most of the time while I was in DFA, I was planning my own clan.

BoboThePenguin

Bird. Bird. Bird. Bird is the word.
Feb 9, 2004
www.digitallifestylecenter.com
Since I was the only one that preordered from my EB I was the only one that got the SE!:tup: I would take a pic, but I dunno where my digital camera is...

Attachments

• unrealinstall.JPG
    unrealinstall.JPG
    53.6 KB · Views: 20