The "It's installing" Thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

eLy

Mar 18, 2003
Visit site
uhm...no not yet, but i thought i'd get one up and running so there's a place to go to while waiting for the probably long install.

plus we can see who get's it first =)

Last edited:

hyrulian

Rainbow Brite
May 20, 2001
Chula Vista, CA
hyru.ath.cx
OMFG I'm installing my phantom copy of UT2k4 right now !!
phantom2k4.jpg

Two days later, when I get my real UT2k4 T3H FULL VERIS0N that's what I'll be doing!

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
haha it's great how all the westerners get pissed at Israel for having the game first, but weren't they the wones telling UK to stop complaining?

STOP WHINING, AMERICA! :D

Me, I don't care, I'm going to get it soon. I'm happy with the demo right now.

eLy

Mar 18, 2003
Visit site
Daedalus said:
yep, it's all pre-ordered, going to go pick up my copy at the local Gamestop tomorrow :)

did you get it ? i'm gonna go after i take a shower....but somehow i'm afraid they won't have it....

EvilVey

Villain
May 30, 2001
New Hampshire
members.lycos.co.uk
What the hell happened to the March 15th International release date?

They have the Game in Israel on Sunday, and the U.S. retailers (Electronics Boutique, Gamespot) aren't releasing it until Tuesday or Wednesday...

What the hell? Do these guys realize that the only thing they're accomplishing by doing this is letting the warez goons get a day or two ahead of everyone?

I wonder how Epic feels about this fiasco?

Beelzebud (Satanas)

Jul 15, 2003
blech... ebgames still has my pre-order on "open" status... They better ship this thing today, and what they ship had better be the DVD SE edtition...