The Desktop Pic Thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

gamergirl1337

Mar 23, 2006
BFOhio
ok sexist....im very intelligent when it comes to computers but im WAY too lazy too really care.....i used gimp 2.2 and forgot to change it...way too lazy.....im actually in a information technology class right now....:D :D

AizenSA

The Divine Tyrant
Dec 8, 2005
Geonosis
www.myspace.com
gamergirl1337 said:
ok sexist....im very intelligent when it comes to computers but im WAY too lazy too really care.....i used gimp 2.2 and forgot to change it...way too lazy.....im actually in a information technology class right now....:D :D

very good :clap: :rockon: I'd like to know more about the internal infrastructure of the Almighty PC myself

@ Radiosity in your pic up there what player are you using there it looks very smooth, oh nice anime chick there I'm into the anime scene.

If you guys though Radiositys pic is something check out what I used to use

MOD EDIT: posting naughty parts is a great way to get this thread locked

Last edited by a moderator:

sid

I posted in the RO-me thread
and all I got was
a pink username!
Oct 20, 2005
You posted nude anime ugyura :(

gamergirl1337

Mar 23, 2006
BFOhio
Ugyura said:
very good :clap: :rockon: I'd like to know more about the internal infrastructure of the Almighty PC myself
what is it that you want to know exactly if you mean the design of the inside of the computer there a million different ways it can be set up so theres no REAL way to describe the "internal infrastructure"

Random Elite

Put your feet up and frag.
Jul 9, 2005
Earth
MA2.jpg

edit: It may get stretched vertically/ squashed horizontally on non-widescreen monitors.

Last edited:

AizenSA

The Divine Tyrant
Dec 8, 2005
Geonosis
www.myspace.com
gamergirl1337 said:
what is it that you want to know exactly if you mean the design of the inside of the computer there a million different ways it can be set up so theres no REAL way to describe the "internal infrastructure"

You know just how its all built like the mobo for ex. all those transistors (forgive spelling) and how it reads all the stuff to be able to work and the such.

Kantham said:
Don't know what's up with this guy lately. Just put him on ignore.
Just tell me what am I doing wrong (for you to tell people to ignore me), i'm just givin my input on stuff while keeping it clean. So tell me so I can fix it.

imho I didnt know that would be consider nude and be mod edited, so forgive me for posting it.

Last edited:

Zenny

I'm gonna steal your girlfriend.
Mar 14, 2003
Washington DC
I like my desktop empty. I found this theme randomly one afternoon and fell in love; it's so minimal yet so beautiful.

Attachments

• desktop.png
    desktop.png
    364.4 KB · Views: 24

gamergirl1337

Mar 23, 2006
BFOhio
Ugyura said:
You know just how its all built like the mobo for ex. all those transistors (forgive spelling) and how it reads all the stuff to be able to work and the such.

that would be the motherboard and every motherboard is different so unless you can tell me an EXACT motherboard an azus for example i could tell you...

Gumby

Pretty in Pink!
Feb 29, 2004
A long long way from home...
Rambowjo said:
Is that Zillertal Arena? Close to Königschleiten
Nah it's in Portes du Soleil (Avoriaz/Morzine/LesCrosets) near my house :p In the background is a run called "Mur Suisse" which is a orange run (basically a lot harder and steeper than any black run - it doesn't look as bad on the photo as it is). A mate took the photo of me on the way to the Les Crosets park one morning after we just bombed it down there for a laugh ;)